PDA

View Full Version : The ducati Gods are driving me crazy.....

diolopez
01-26-2010, 02:56 PM
First off i want way to many motorcycles and refuse to sell any to get more. I got the itch again and now 3 motorcycles i want are for sell.

1st 2008 1098r
2nd 2010 Streetfighter
3rd 2002 998s ALL CARBON:excited::happy64:
Next thing you know Kie is going to sell that 998r to me.:bowdown:

Who needs windows, single pane aluminum is good enough for now. Good thing about working nights is, the wife is at work all day. I can go buy the bikes during the day and she would never know i bought another. Kidding i have an awesome wife.

My original plan was to modify the 998 i have now when it reached 30k miles. I have 6K more to go but i sure would like another one in the garage.This year is going to be a good year. Come on track days...:jumping41

sport1000
01-26-2010, 10:38 PM
Totally know what you are talking about!
I have two bikes and want a bunch more but know it's not going to happen for a while with the last kid in Collage.
Come on Power Ball!

Scottsst
01-26-2010, 10:42 PM
I so know that feeling! I would love to have the cash for a F1098S or a 1200multi but I will have to wait untill I get school paid off.After that it's game on!

Doctorlumen
01-27-2010, 03:57 PM
Word, word.

My sickness is for the project bikes. Don't get me wrong, new machines are great, but I am a tinkerer at heart.

New to the parts bins is a '72 suzuki t350 two-stroke. Needs a ton of work, but it will make a sweet cafe bike come spring. That F***er can wheelie in three gears! Not bad for an old fart.

Also in there is a '91 gix 750. Needs some minimal work and some cleaning, but that will be up for sale pretty soon.

molamphy
01-27-2010, 04:31 PM
I'm thinking one more needs to go in the garage. Not practical, economical or smart but I think I'll get another Duc for a track bike. Might have a buyer for the Mustang up in Canada when I get back from this trip so...
I'll wait until after Streets of Willow in March to make sure I can still make it around a track on two wheels.:rolleyes:
Yeah, it would make much more sense to buy a cheap I4 600 or 750 for the track but then it wouldn't be a Ducati!