PDA

View Full Version : 2004 749s Marchesini Wheels

TDAdams
04-14-2005, 11:11 AM
I have a set of the silver Marchesini wheels for sale that came standard on my 2004 749s. I picked up a set of the black Marchesinis that ship with the 05 superbikes and will be having them put on at DucSea as soon as they arrive. I'm willing to consider selling the wheels with or without the existing tires (Michelin Pilot Powers about 1,000 miles). All in perfect condition.

All reasonable offers considered! Great for powder-coat customizing, keeping a track day set, or whatever.

9Mile
04-14-2005, 05:53 PM
What timing! I need a second set for my 749s race bike!

Please email me or give me a call:

vasculopath@gmail.com

Tom
206-568-1098

TDAdams
04-15-2005, 06:39 AM
Tom, I'll give you a call Friday a.m. I've had some interest expressed in the wheels or wheels/tires but at this time they are still available.

9Mile
04-30-2005, 08:01 AM
Thanks again for the Wheels Tom! Met TDAdams at Duc Sea on thursday. Nice guy great to do business with! Hope to see you out on the track or street!

The wheels are in perfect shape and are now wearing nice new black donuts ala 208GPA's

Also, BIG Kudos to Duc Sea! I was bitching about how my pit-bull stand was acting unstabe without the "Ducati top" for the rear, so they swapped out the top from a floor model and sold me that piece for the same $25 that pitbull charges. Little things like that make your day, then the mechanic saw me writing down torque values from the chart on the shop, and came over and pointed out a few more that I was going to need...All just being nice and friendly.

Feeling the Duc Northwest love lately!

TDAdams
05-01-2005, 12:04 PM
Glad to hear it Tom. I'll look for you at PR sometime this season.