PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to DucSea ....

TDAdams
04-18-2005, 03:39 PM
Congratulations to Dave R and Ducati Seattle on having earned recognition as the top selling Ducati dealership in North America for March 2005! That is remarkable. And hopefully ample justification for another Pasta Party very soon. :happy57:

Bong
04-18-2005, 03:48 PM
Congrats to all the folks at DucSea!! A party does sound nice :happy44:

SeattleStallion
04-18-2005, 06:12 PM
Yay! and free 12000 mile services for everyone! :rolleyes:

flyingducman
04-18-2005, 08:12 PM
Yay! and free 12000 mile services for everyone! :rolleyes:

Hopefully retro-active to the first of the year! :happy64:

Dave R
04-18-2005, 10:51 PM
Thanks ya'll... :o
What it really means is that if you need to get services performed on your favorite Duc in the near future (Sunny all this week :happy44: ) there is a line quickly forming of new Ducati owners too.. Please give Kevin and the boys in the Performance Center a call and get your work scheduled in while the benches are still fairly open..

Grazie e vedali presto !

ngng
04-19-2005, 12:03 PM
in light of this great accomplishment...discounts for all! :D

Thanks ya'll... :o
What it really means is that if you need to get services performed on your favorite Duc in the near future (Sunny all this week :happy44: ) there is a line quickly forming of new Ducati owners too.. Please give Kevin and the boys in the Performance Center a call and get your work scheduled in while the benches are still fairly open..

Grazie e vedali presto !

lll0228
04-19-2005, 07:19 PM
Dave R and the great crew: Congrats! You deserve it!!!

Two-Push
04-21-2005, 03:40 PM
Remarkable? Not to me and a lot of others who have spent their formative years with Dave and the crew. Well deserved and commendable I'd say. :happy36:

Mental998
04-21-2005, 04:14 PM
....recognition as the top selling Ducati dealership in North America

Yeah.... I did my part last year to help them sell at least one more bike. I hope they'll understand when I say I plan to NOT do that again this year.

I am driving up friday morning to have them do the 600 mile service on my FE. I'm hangin' around while they do it so I can drive back the same day. It's going to take a sh*tload on willpower to keep from buying something while I wait. I'll do my best. :rolleyes:

It's a good thing they don't have any "R" cams laying around. :evilgrin3

Dave R
04-21-2005, 07:02 PM
Yeah.... I did my part last year to help them sell at least one more bike. I hope they'll understand when I say I plan to NOT do that again this year.

I am driving up friday morning to have them do the 600 mile service on my FE. I'm hangin' around while they do it so I can drive back the same day. It's going to take a sh*tload on willpower to keep from buying something while I wait. I'll do my best. :rolleyes:

It's a good thing they don't have any "R" cams laying around. :evilgrin3

hehehehehe.....we will find something that will make your credit card quivering !!

CINDESMO
04-22-2005, 08:44 AM

We understand if you don't buy a bike every year. And you certainly don't need to crash to buy a new bike. That is not the recommended method!

However, we expect everybody to get at least one friend to buy a Ducati. And then they'll get one friend to buy a Ducati and then...well, you get the idea!

So far the winner in this category is probably Danger Boy. It appears that thanks to him: Two-Push, Nathan R., Mike Wilson, and Two-Push's friend Bob have all bought Ducs. Way to infect the most people DB!!!

phildo
04-22-2005, 04:55 PM
We understand if you don't buy a bike every year. And you certainly don't need to crash to buy a new bike. That is not the recommended method!

However, we expect everybody to get at least one friend to buy a Ducati. And then they'll get one friend to buy a Ducati and then...well, you get the idea!

So far the winner in this category is probably Danger Boy. It appears that thanks to him: Two-Push, Nathan R., Mike Wilson, and Two-Push's friend Bob have all bought Ducs. Way to infect the most people DB!!!

One of my riding buddies wants to buy another Harley. I told him I couldn't let him do that untill he at least went down and test road a few Ducs. SeaDuc is great! Love the casual atmosphere and nice selection of bikes. Bought my monster there last year and still get greeted by name when I go in. That counts for a lot! You guys keep up the good work and you'll never run out of customers :)