PDA

View Full Version : Making the pilgrimage

woodrow2469
06-21-2010, 07:22 AM
Me and the fam leaving in the am to Italy, stopping in Switzerland overnight on the way, then Ferrari/Lambo factories-museum's on Thur and Ducati factory-museum on Friday morning, Maserati next Monday, then 2 nights in the Garmish Germany area on the way back, plenty of pics to come:).

Wyckedan
06-21-2010, 07:28 AM
Wow! Sounds awesome

ducmons
06-21-2010, 07:43 AM
Glad to hear your making the trip! Take lots of pictures as we'll expect a full trip report. Safe travels.

Bong
06-21-2010, 07:49 AM
Sounds like a great trip - please do take lots of pics and share with us :)

molamphy
06-21-2010, 07:56 AM
If I get some free time, I might have to head that way. Not supposed to take my rental to Italy for some reason. Oh well. My first trip has to be to Sedan to go check out some 888s though. Assisting in a radiator swap on one and a new clutch on another. Might have to go on
a little ride to make sure everything works...

Suncountry
06-21-2010, 12:08 PM
You will love Bologna, would like to go back some day. I was there a few years back on business. Unfortunately I got out voted by the group I was with and ended up taking the train to Venice.

fseven
06-21-2010, 01:06 PM
Holy mother, that's killer. Really looking forward to the photos. Ah, the beauty of living in Europe. I'm really going to have to move the family there at some point.

molamphy
06-21-2010, 02:48 PM
Holy mother, that's killer. Really looking forward to the photos. Ah, the beauty of living in Europe. I'm really going to have to move the family there at some point.

Just for the beer alone....

Then again, that's jet lag and lots of hofbrau talking. Don't think I'd want to live over here again. I think I got my picture taken at least twice on the A9/A3 today. Oops.:scared10: