PDA

View Full Version : In case some of you didn't see this

Dave R
06-17-2004, 04:36 PM
Co-Op Service workspace

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are considering renting some additional space for service work in a building near by. We are hoping to end up with enough room that we MAY be able to rent out space to work on your own motorcycle. We are considering providing the basics like, a lift to roll the bike onto, air, ability to use rent/lease special tools and a tire machine. We would like to rent work stations by the hour/day/month.
Does anyone have any interest in something like this ?? Racers ?

Just met with the building owners and we are in !

Eric
06-22-2004, 02:52 AM
that sounds like a great idea Dave, i'd be intrested. do we have enough space for a Desmo club house too. maybe just a tv, some good racing vid's and motoGP on X-box?

mike
06-22-2004, 08:23 AM
The shop space IS the clubhouse!

Jim is Cool
06-22-2004, 10:47 AM
So I take it that is where the Dyno is going? :D

Seriously though, that's pretty cool, now I can do work there when my garage gets overly crowded, which seems like all the time lately.

Will you have stands and oil pans avail?

Buckelew
06-22-2004, 12:32 PM
I think it's a hell of an idea, Dave. In the military, they've got workshops where you can do the same. Rent the space and the tools.

Might also want to have a designated answerer....someone who can answer questions. You will get neophytes or people doing work they've never done before.

phildo
06-22-2004, 03:54 PM
I Love that idea! I live in an apartment and would love to have someplace to turn the occasional wrench. Not haveing a "shop" is the main thing I miss about not haveing a house. May also just be a nice place to hang out with other Duc lovers.