PDA

View Full Version : Dyno Day at DS still on like Donkey Kong?

triple9kyle
06-18-2004, 07:29 AM
just checking!!! i can't wait to dyno my 999.....gimmie!!!!
hope to see you all there.
Kyle.
fyi, the short, semi-caveman looking bloke with nerdy glasses. for more detailed description, simply ask a WSP officier.

mike
06-18-2004, 08:52 AM
I'll be there ~1. Checkin' out the BBQ, maybe checking out the dyno scene, and picking up my license plate that's been waiting for me!

DJS
06-18-2004, 09:08 AM
Hey triple9 the Dyno Day at Ducati Seattle IS on. Torben & Jason will be working the grill and all the techs will be available for performance enhancing mods :P. Everyone...please don’t forge to bring your canned food for the Northwest Harvest food drive. It would be sweet if we could donate 2 huge boxes of food.

Holeshot
06-18-2004, 09:37 AM
See you guys ther tomorrow. What time is all this getting going, I mean, when will people *really* be showing up? :) I have to take a slow-boat from BTown so some planning is required on my part.

(hm why dose the wife always burst out laughing when I say 'planning' ?? )

Torben
06-18-2004, 10:26 AM
Starts at 11 - I'd imagine people will show throughout the day.
Please remember a canned food donation for Northwest Harvest.

Holeshot
06-18-2004, 10:28 AM
Starts at 11 - I'd imagine people will show throughout the day.
Please remember a canned food donation for Northwest Harvest.

Of course! Thanks. See you all tomorrow!

- D (geez.. why can't work only happen on rainy days?? )

Torben
06-18-2004, 02:14 PM
No doubt! I'm thinking of altering my work week so that I have at least 2 days off when it's sunny :)

CINDESMO
06-18-2004, 03:46 PM
On other occasions when we have had events at Ducati Seattle, people often arrive when the store opens at 10am! Of course, everyone but T and DJS are going riding with Bong at 4:30am and then arriving at the store promptly at 11am. :)

Bong
06-18-2004, 04:08 PM
Of course, everyone but T and DJS are going riding with Bong at 4:30am and then arriving at the store promptly at 11am. :)

So if anyone wants to join, I will be meeting my riding partner at the Outlet Mall exit along I-90 at 0500 tomorrow morning. We are going to head east on I-90, north on 97, north up to Winthrop, east on Hwy 20 to Rockport, south down to Darington and Arlington, then I-5 south to Duc Sea for dyno and bbq. Should be a spectular day of riding, any and all are welcome!

darkduc
06-18-2004, 04:15 PM
Very tempting Bong! :rolleyes: I LOVE coming down out of the cascades, past Early Winter Spire. Beautiful stuff. I'm in Everett though. No chance you'd consider going over on Highway 2 instead of droning along on 90? :D

Holeshot
06-18-2004, 04:55 PM
It's that time! It's not quite the first day of Summer but it's
freaking close enough so we are having our annual 'First Day of
Summer' BBQ and blowout tomorrow evening. Plenty of flat paved parking for bikes (cages can park around back in the creek).

I'll be at DucSea for the afternoon and then will be catching either
the 4:20 or 5:30 boat back to Bremerton then straight to the house to start
roasting steaks, smoking cigars and inciting general mayhem.

THUS.. the call goes out for those that may like to join me on my
return voyage or who might already be in the area (living or
otherwise) to join us.

Part of the celebration is for the great weather and the other is a
our family turning an important financial corner by scrimping and saving and not taking any vacations for the last two years. Now, it's time to breath a little!

If the great Northwest Ducati community would like to join us the invitation is before you. All that we ask is that you let us know so we can prepare accordingly, and I'll of course send some directions.. :) I can be reached via e-mail from the website or my business phone available here (http://www.marlinmedia.com) .

I know it's short notice but hey.. that's just the way things work
around here.. :)

WHERE: Chez Holeshot (Ilahee / Bremerton)
WHEN: Saturday Jun 19th starting about 6:30pm -> we run out of firewood
WHY: Really, do you NEED a reason?

It would be great to see a yard full of Ducatis.. won't you make a little boy's dreams come true?

lll0228
06-18-2004, 08:23 PM
Bong, are you kidding...5am?! LOL Wait, am I staying up 'til that time...

See you at DucSea!