PDA

View Full Version : Ducati Shop Recommendation

sandman83kp
11-08-2010, 11:10 AM
Hello,

I've been a member for a few months and this is my first post.

I have a 1098 and will be doing most of the 7500 mile service myself this winter (to help me getting thru the time away from the saddle). However, I will leave the valve clearance and throttle body work to the pros.

I just want to know if anyone has a recommendation as to which shop would be a good place to go. Some place that is trustworthy and doesn't cost me my first-born child.

Thanks.

JetBrett
11-08-2010, 11:39 AM
There are two very good shops locally. My only experience has been with Eastside Motosports/Ducati and I can't reccomend them enough. Ducati Seattle also has an outstanding reputation for quality work. You really can't go wrong with either shop.

Rich Quarre
11-08-2010, 02:34 PM
Both Eastside Moto Sports/Eastside Ducati and Ducati Seattle are excellent shops. Both are also long-time sponsors of DNW. I've bought multiple Ducatis from both dealerships and I've also had the bikes serviced at both dealerships with nothing but great results and service. They'll take good care of your 1098. :thumbup:

richmeyer
11-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Both Eastside Moto Sports/Eastside Ducati and Ducati Seattle are excellent shops. Both are also long-time sponsors of DNW. I've bought multiple Ducatis from both dealerships and I've also had the bikes serviced at both dealerships with nothing but great results and service. They'll take good care of your 1098. :thumbup:

Ditto, you really cant go wrong with either. I think that Seattle really is the best place in the 'States to be a Ducati enthusiast. Two awesome dealerships to take care of your every need. Support the shops that support us. :thumbup:

BTW, Welcome to DNW!!!!!:happy44:

sandman83kp
11-08-2010, 04:30 PM
Thank you everyone for the recommendations. I will give them a call after I finish my portion of the 7500 mi maintenance.