PDA

View Full Version : Update on my buddy Eric Rice

curtiss.d
05-10-2011, 10:06 AM
This is an update on my buddy Eric Rice who was in an horrific accident in West Seattle the Saturday before last. He is at home starting the long road to recovery, He got to keep his leg, but will be in a full leg cast for the next 4 months. The doctors were able to screw and plate all the leg bones back together and reconstruct the knee and ankle. He is looking forward to getting back on his bikes as soon as he can walk again. Thank you the Ducati family for all your thoughts.

There is going to be a benefit for Eric june 5th at the Brickyard BBQ in west Seattle for anyone who wants to attend, it is a Sunday, so might be a good day to bring the bikes out and enjoy some live music, BBQ, raffle and good friends. I will post all the details as the date gets closer.

again thanks
Curt

gregc
05-10-2011, 10:31 AM
I guess that's a pretty good report considering. All the Best to Eric and remind him that even though the days seem long, time flies.

Jeremy
05-10-2011, 11:27 AM
Good news! Tell him to hang in there and I'll try to make the benefit. :thumbup:

rearickm
05-10-2011, 11:57 AM
Great to hear he got to keep his leg. Wish him a speedy recovery, and he can always find a bike to work on while passing the time recovering!

JohnM
05-10-2011, 02:33 PM
Very glad to hear this news!

MarkRam
05-10-2011, 06:02 PM
I'm glad this wasn't worse!

ducmons
05-10-2011, 08:26 PM
Great news about the leg. Wishing him a speedy recovery.