PDA

View Full Version : 2Fast Trackday Sept 21

s4r_ben
08-17-2011, 07:35 PM
Well, I just went from planning on going, to I AM GOING!:thumbup: I'm looking for any DNW'ers that I may be able to pit with. I'm a total noob when it comes to motorbike trackdays, done plenty 10+ years ago when I did some SCCA Road Racing. I'm signed up for the 100-Track School. Anyone willing to help out a new guy?

Squirley
08-17-2011, 11:40 PM
Hi Ben,

I dont know what SCCA Racing is, can you explain?.....I pit w Skagit Power Sports, we are usually next a 2-fast marshal who is a friend. Please stop by. Our pit will have whatever Greg tells me he would like for a birthday cake.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

The 21st is supposed to be a ladies day. We have our own 20 min session. I can tell you that the 2 fast staff will help and advise anyway they can. I'll be cruising the pits looking for fellow Desmo members. Very happy you're attending...

...WISH THERE WERE MORE LADIES GOING. (Sign up now).

Rich Quarre
08-18-2011, 06:44 AM
Sports Car Club of America.

s4r_ben
08-18-2011, 02:38 PM
Hi Ben,

I dont know what SCCA Racing is, can you explain?.....I pit w Skagit Power Sports, we are usually next a 2-fast marshal who is a friend. Please stop by. Our pit will have whatever Greg tells me he would like for a birthday cake.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

The 21st is supposed to be a ladies day. We have our own 20 min session. I can tell you that the 2 fast staff will help and advise anyway they can. I'll be cruising the pits looking for fellow Desmo members. Very happy you're attending...

...WISH THERE WERE MORE LADIES GOING. (Sign up now).

I look forward to meeting you! I'll be the guy that appears to be lost on a black w/red frame S4R:happy44:. As far as ladies day goes, ????, I'm not a lady lol

tony2wheels
08-19-2011, 07:55 AM
I'll be there too. Hoping for good weather :bowdown::thumbup: