PDA

View Full Version : monday morn 3pass blast

DRS
06-21-2004, 11:31 AM
headed up 9 at 5am, 'THE STEVE', 'THE BLUE', and 'THE SNOW' and back in seattle by 8:30. quite a way to start the week.... the passes were all bare and wide open...... highly recommended time of day to travel that route. if you enjoy long wide open sweepers that is......

thanks for passing through..... :D

Bong
06-21-2004, 03:00 PM
Hey Danny, thought you didn't like getting up that early to ride?!? It really is the best time to ride though, no traffic to deal with and the police are still eating breakfast!

DRS
06-21-2004, 03:13 PM
i'm so not getting any work done right now cuz i'm so tired..... i got talked into it at the last minute, a friend missed out on friday's ride to neah bay so i agreed to follow him on what he assured me would be the most fun i've ever had doing the 3pass blast.... and he was absolutely right...... so nice and wide open at that hour........ i'll be all over it again in another week or so.... we almost turned around at 90 and headed back the way we came.... 90 is nothing to write home about, just a straight shot to get ya back to the city.... yaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnn........ but blue and steve were primo stuff baby...... :D

mikimoto
06-21-2004, 04:35 PM
That's a great idea! I've never thought to do that. And you're right, less cops and traffic at those times.

Miki