PDA

View Full Version : Back in the PNW

BamBam
09-21-2012, 05:40 PM
Hi gang.

I joined the forum a few years back while I was working in Washington and riding my Supersport out here.

Well, I'm working out here (again) for a while and just shipped my new to me Multistrada (2008 1100S) out today. Yes, hence the rain in Seattle today. You're all welcome - it wasn't me it was the bike.

I hope to commute to Redmond regularly and do a few weekend rides also. Definitely planning to ride to Mt Baker if there is a nice weekend soon. I drove up there in the car a few days ago and loved the twisty road!

Cheers!!

MarkRam
09-21-2012, 06:02 PM
Welcome back!

Bong
09-21-2012, 07:08 PM
Welcome back and congratultions on your mts!

patorojo
09-21-2012, 08:37 PM
Hi gang.

I joined the forum a few years back while I was working in Washington and riding my Supersport out here.

Well, I'm working out here (again) for a while and just shipped my new to me Multistrada (2008 1100S) out today. Yes, hence the rain in Seattle today. You're all welcome - it wasn't me it was the bike.

I hope to commute to Redmond regularly and do a few weekend rides also. Definitely planning to ride to Mt Baker if there is a nice weekend soon. I drove up there in the car a few days ago and loved the twisty road!

Cheers!!

Welcome back! I wondering what was up with the rain however :ban:

Lotus54
09-21-2012, 09:00 PM
Welcome back.

Barely a drizzle over here- in the evening.
Have fun on the MTS!

Mark

Rich Quarre
09-21-2012, 09:22 PM
Welcome back Bill. Congrats on the Multistrada...what a great machine.:thumbup:

BamBam
09-21-2012, 11:04 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I am dead excited about the new bike. It's definitely a better choice than the SS for riding in town, commuting and doing longer trips. After unloading, I took it straight to the Magnolia 76 for an ethanol free fill up - I'm in Queen Anne so it's handy to have that nearby. Riding down that bloody great hill, on the lumpy, freshly slick roads and negotiating the homicidal QA traffic was a breeze on the MTS - it's pretty light on its feet and I get good visibility perched up there.

Well, I hope to meet up with some of you soon: I'll watch out for group rides and events ..... Plus I'll be riding to the office in Redmond Town Center most work days I hope.

Watch out for a red MTS (with full Termis and a topbox) and a tall grey Aerostich!