PDA

View Full Version : Cheers DesmoNorthwest!

DucPac
11-02-2012, 08:43 PM
EDIT-EDIT-EDIT
I am currently only a member of DucatiPacifica DOC. I am no longer the President. I tried to change the header information but could not find the link to do so!
EDIT-EDIT-EDIT

Hello all,
I have posted here in the past occasionally and look to post a bit more in the future since I am moving from the PDX area to the Kitsap Peninsula (do you have any riders/members out in this area?)

I was the founder of DucatiPacifica and former president for several years. I am still a current member and stay in touch with friends in the area, but now due to moving closer to Seattle it's time to renew ties with DesmoNorthwest!

Looking forward to riding and meeting with you.

Cheers, Don

Rich Quarre
11-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Welcome Don! While we've never met, we spoke on the phone several years ago (about some ST pannier stuff I had for sale, IIRC). Are you still flying for FedEx?

DucPac
11-02-2012, 09:00 PM
EDIT-EDIT-EDIT
I am currently only a member of DucatiPacifica DOC. I am no longer the President. I tried to change the header information but could not find the link to do so!
EDIT-EDIT-EDIT

Hello all,
I have posted here in the past occasionally and look to post a bit more in the future since I am moving from the PDX area to the Kitsap Peninsula (do you have any riders/members out in this area?)

I was the founder of DucatiPacifica and former president for several years. I am still a current member and stay in touch with friends in the area, but now due to moving closer to Seattle it's time to renew ties with DesmoNorthwest!

Looking forward to riding and meeting with you.

Cheers, Don
Okay, "stupid is as stupid does Mrs. Blue" I found the page to change the header! doh!

DucPac
11-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Welcome Don! While we've never met, we spoke on the phone several years ago (about some ST pannier stuff I had for sale, IIRC). Are you still flying for FedEx?

Hi Rich,
Yes, I remember! Sold the ST long ago and now riding a new Multi! Moving to Gig in about 2 weeks, so I am looking for riders in the local area!

Don

Rich Quarre
11-02-2012, 09:06 PM
Moving to Gig in about 2 weeks...

Ah....airline base housing. :happy57:

DucPac
11-02-2012, 09:09 PM
Ah....airline base housing. :happy57:

YES!!!

Lotus54
11-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Hi Don,
I did a ride with you and Mark T a number of years ago- plus I think we met up in Central Oregon once when I was out riding wit Jim L.

I'm in Port Angeles, if you get up this way let me know!

If you want to do some dirt riding, there is a lot around, some not far from you at all,

Mark

DucPac
11-02-2012, 09:25 PM
Hi Don,
I did a ride with you and Mark T a number of years ago- plus I think we met up in Central Oregon once when I was out riding wit Jim L.

I'm in Port Angeles, if you get up this way let me know!

If you want to do some dirt riding, there is a lot around, some not far from you at all,

Mark

Hi Mark! Yes I remember both events! Have not ridden a dirt bike in years!! And I am currently down to only 1 bike now!!! :scared10: I am looking at a second bike soon, maybe even dare I say? a Guzzi!

Bong
11-03-2012, 09:58 AM
Welcome to DNW Don!

Now get busy and add a track and dirt bike to your stable :thumbup:

FilipHantson
11-03-2012, 11:43 AM
Hey Don!
Welcome to the North of the NW!
Filip
(DucatiPacifica member too!)

martys
11-03-2012, 06:49 PM
Welcome Don! Glad to have you nearby.

DucPac
11-03-2012, 07:43 PM
Thanks all! Looking forward to riding with you.