PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Our Newest Sponsor!

Rich Quarre
01-31-2014, 12:04 AM
Hey all,

It's a huge pleasure to announce the newest Gold level sponsor for DNW, American Family Insurance and Mark Cunningham. Please extend a thank you to Mark when you see him, and let Mark and American Family take care of your insurance needs.

Thank you Mark! :thumbup:

Lotus54
01-31-2014, 09:20 AM
Good news!
Mark is a great guy and very straightforward. I think an excellent choice for anyone looking for insurance.

Mark

Jeremy
01-31-2014, 09:31 AM
Awesome!! Thanks Mark!

martys
01-31-2014, 10:44 AM
Nice! Thanks Mark! :thumbup:

Guiseppe
01-31-2014, 11:27 AM
Great to have you as a sponsor. Thank you Mark.

kurtfriedrich
01-31-2014, 11:35 AM
Excellent!
Mark really does ride a white horse!

Mark
01-31-2014, 12:22 PM
Excellent!

I have no idea what he means. :puzzled:

I've been seen walking a small white dog :walkingdog:

Mark
01-31-2014, 12:43 PM
I've been in the insurance business since 1983:scared10: That means I've forgotten most of what I ever knew. Kurt will understand.

6 years ago I sold my Allstate agency in Kent and I went to work for another company training new agents. I hated it from day one but I stuck it out for 5 years. On October 1st after 8 months of planning, I left that outfit and opened a brand new agency for American Family. I'm on Redmond Ridge near the Chevron station if anyone knows where that is.

No company can be everything to all people but I think we do pretty well in most of the Personal lines. What I mean by do well is we are competitive. Our homeowners policy is a quality product and very competitive. This is our strongest line. The auto policy is par in most cases to slightly less, but as a package we can often improve coverage and save the customer some insurance money as well.

Another area we do well in is motorcycles. Based on our underwriting guidelines, I have the lattitude to classify many bikes as a "standard" motorcyle. The Diavel, Multistrada, Hypermotard, Streetfighter, and Monster are all standard bikes due to the upright riding position. Rates are very affordable on these models. The Superbikes are a lot more expensive but Kurt told me he will pay your premium for you if you want.

Give me a call if there is anything I can do for you. Advice is always free:rolleyes:

Mark Cunningham
Office: 425.868.6000
cell: 253.709.8545
mark.cunningham@amfam.com

Edit: I forgot. I am appointed with Foremost so I can write their policy which covers you on track days. If you're interested in having your bike insurance follow you out on the track give me a call.

kurtfriedrich
01-31-2014, 01:37 PM

I have no idea what he means. :puzzled:

I've been seen walking a small white dog :walkingdog:

Based on that, I guess Mark's next comment is accurate!

I've been in the insurance business since 1983:scared10: That means I've forgotten most of what I ever knew. Kurt will understand.

When we were kids, all we watched on TV were cowboy shows ("Have Gun, Will Travel," "The Lone Ranger," "Bat Masterson", "Death Valley Days.", "Gunsmoke", Maverick, Cheyenne, Sugarfoot, ...)
you could tell the good guys from the bad guys, the good guys had white horses.

Mark
01-31-2014, 02:00 PM
Based on that, I guess Mark's next comment is accurate!

When we were kids, all we watched on TV were cowboy shows ("Have Gun, Will Travel," "The Lone Ranger," "Bat Masterson", "Death Valley Days.", "Gunsmoke", Maverick, Cheyenne, Sugarfoot, ...)
you could tell the good guys from the bad guys, the good guys had white horses.

Don't forget: Rawhide, Wagon Train, Bonanza, The Rifleman, Big Valley, Wild Wild West and Laredo.

Don't go see the Ponderosa Ranch (old Bonanza set) at Lake Tahoe. Big time disapointment. I saw it a number of years ago and it ruined my memory of that show.

TCS
01-31-2014, 02:08 PM
Who needs a "good neighbor" when you can have an agent who rides :cool2:

DucPac
01-31-2014, 02:30 PM
Welcome! Very happy to have you with us!

Don

JohnM
01-31-2014, 04:33 PM
Thanks a ton

rb_duc
01-31-2014, 04:48 PM
Awesome - Can you now finally sell in Oregon and California? :)

Bong
01-31-2014, 10:07 PM
Don't forget Speed Racer. :happy57:

Mark recently converted my various State Farm plans and actually saved me on my annual dues! Highly recommended and now that he can cover trackdays...hmmmmm :rolleyes:

Mark
01-31-2014, 10:14 PM
Awesome - Can you now finally sell in Oregon and California? :)

Not in California.

How about an update of what you're up to Robert?

Where you working, living, riding, etc??

ducati
02-01-2014, 05:00 PM
Wonderful, Mark!!!! Congrats! :)

PS...I'll respond to your pm as soon as I can.