PDA

View Full Version : Surprised by some large boxes of....

Rich Quarre
04-22-2014, 01:48 PM
UPS surprised me with some large boxes of Official DOC swag! Basically, it looks like I received a welcome kit for everyone that was part of the club when we re-did the affiliation process in January. The kits appear to include a tee shirt and rubber wrist band and maybe some other stuff (Other than mine, I haven't had a chance to fully inventory one yet).

The boxes also included two very nice DOC banners. One is about 10 feet long and the other is a good 40-50 feet in length! Nice stuff! :happy44:

We'll get more info out in the coming days about how you can pick up your welcome kit from me.

Cheers!

Rich Quarre
04-22-2014, 01:52 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn162/FlyingQ/Mobile%20Uploads/photo1_zps9e498a62.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn162/FlyingQ/Mobile%20Uploads/photo1_zps378d2dc0.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn162/FlyingQ/Mobile%20Uploads/photo2_zps83e2158d.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn162/FlyingQ/Mobile%20Uploads/photo2_zpsb18938c0.jpg

Rich Quarre
04-22-2014, 02:02 PM
Oh yeah, one other thing. Shirt sizes. If it's not correct, it's my fault, not Ducati's. That was the one box that I had failed to account for when collecting profiles. I did my "best-guess" work, but the timeline constraints to get the affiliation process completed would not have allowed me time to go back and get everyone's shirt size.

My apologies. I have my flame suit on, so fire at will.......

:peepwall:

Jeremy
04-22-2014, 02:16 PM
Wow...nice to see they've apparently gotten their act together a bit. :thumbup: I remember when the DOC office just failed to send us anything.

motodave
04-22-2014, 02:56 PM
not to worry about shirt sizes, there are always someone who fits a super small Italian made t-shirt...:rolleyes:

TCS
04-22-2014, 03:00 PM
Cool!

Is there enough room on that banner to add the DesmoNW logo?

Guiseppe
04-22-2014, 03:27 PM
not to worry about shirt sizes, there are always someone who fits a super small Italian made t-shirt...:rolleyes:

yeah, and I used to be one of them :-)

Rich Quarre
04-22-2014, 03:41 PM
Wow...nice to see they've apparently gotten their act together a bit. :thumbup: I remember when the DOC office just failed to send us anything.

Yeah, I remember the struggles you went through a couple of years back. It seems like things are running smoothly in the DOC/DCO office. My compliments to Ducati.

Cool!

Is there enough room on that banner to add the DesmoNW logo?

Great idea. I'm sure there's room. However, Ducati is quite particular about how their trademarked name and logo are used with individual clubs' graphics. I'll have to check on it.

JCM5
04-22-2014, 04:50 PM
Awesome!

theeug7
04-22-2014, 04:50 PM
...........:jumping41.............

Kevin1199
04-22-2014, 06:52 PM
That's awesome, so when do we have a chance to get our hands on some??

DucPac
04-22-2014, 07:10 PM
swag...

FilipHantson
04-22-2014, 07:16 PM
Are you sure there wasn't a Superleggera hidden in the box? Double check!

Rich Quarre
04-22-2014, 07:52 PM
That's awesome, so when do we have a chance to get our hands on some??

We're going to have them available at the next WNBN (May 7th in Seattle this time) and again at a as-yet-to-be determined DNW BOD/Membership meeting. Also, probably at some other upcoming events, including track days. Since I wasn't expecting these to show up, we're playing a little catch-up with figuring out the easiest way to get these welcome kits out to everyone.

The envelopes are too large and there are too many, which means it'll cost too much to mail them to everyone.

Stay tuned.

Rich Quarre
04-22-2014, 07:57 PM
Are you sure there wasn't a Superleggera hidden in the box? Double check!

Good idea. I'll go double check the boxes before throwing 'em out.:cool2:

Austen
04-22-2014, 09:22 PM
Exciting!!

Thank you for all of your effort, Rich, making this a reality. :cool2:

theeug7
04-23-2014, 07:31 AM
We're going to have them available at the next WNBN (May 7th in Seattle this time) and again at a as-yet-to-be determined DNW BOD/Membership meeting. Also, probably at some other upcoming events, including track days. Since I wasn't expecting these to show up, we're playing a little catch-up with figuring out the easiest way to get these welcome kits out to everyone.

The envelopes are too large and there are too many, which means it'll cost too much to mail them to everyone.

Stay tuned.

Now I'm even more exited for WNBN!!!!!!

ducati
04-23-2014, 08:34 AM
Are these free for all members? Or how much are they? I'll buy one. But if these are only for new members, I'm totally all for that. Would love for this small club to get bigger and bigger.

Very nice job, Rich! I'm amazed at the work you've done. This packet of goodies, the garage sale (which another one will happen next month, right?), getting all of us back in the DOC again, etc. Very nice job, Rich. Very appreciated. :thumbup:

Rich Quarre
04-23-2014, 09:44 AM
Are these free for all members? Or how much are they? I'll buy one. But if these are only for new members, I'm totally all for that. Would love for this small club to get bigger and bigger.

Very nice job, Rich! I'm amazed at the work you've done. This packet of goodies, the garage sale (which another one will happen next month, right?), getting all of us back in the DOC again, etc. Very nice job, Rich. Very appreciated. :thumbup:

Thanks much James! I want point out that the effort to revive the club has come from your entire Board and the membership at large. But, thanks for the kind words.

The welcome kits are for everyone who I had listed as a DNW member as of the time the DOC affiliation process had to be finished by.....Jan 15, if I remember correctly. And yes, they are totally free, compliments of Ducati and the Ducati Owners Club.

ducati
04-23-2014, 09:54 AM
Like! :) :thumbup: