PDA

View Full Version : An Amazing Offer from Mark Cunnibgham

Rich Quarre
07-08-2014, 08:21 PM
Most here already know what an outstanding guy Mark is. Insurance agent extraordinaire, expert track rider, DNW Sponsor, great all-around guy. Well, I received a call from Mark today with an unbelievably generous offer of help. Mark proposed to assist with distributing the 52 remaining Membership Packages by paying the shipping costs and taking care of the actual addressing and mailing of the packages. Wow!

When you get a chance, please thank Mark for his unrelenting support of our club.

With the exception of Gabe, Eugene, and Bruce, if your name is on the list then you'll be receiving your Membership Package in the mail. It'll take some time, so please be patient. We're trying to get this done as soon as busy schedules allow. Gabe, Eugene, and Bruce will be picking theirs up at SSM tomorrow.

Thanks again Mark. :bowdown:

FilipHantson
07-08-2014, 08:30 PM
Awesome, Mark!

Guiseppe
07-08-2014, 09:29 PM
Thank you Mark!

ducati
07-08-2014, 09:43 PM
Nice! :)

Mark
07-08-2014, 09:45 PM
My pleasure to help out.:thumbup:

The plan is to grab the packets from Rich in the next few days and get everything out to members by mail.

If any packets are returned as not deliverable I'll try to get in touch with the member and make other arrangements.

theeug7
07-09-2014, 10:56 AM
MARK YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!