PDA

View Full Version : Club Stuff

Rich Quarre
01-20-2015, 04:56 PM
Just a quick update on a few things.

Our DOC membership stands at 141 members. That's pretty excellent. We may begin to trim some of the nonparticipating members after some yet-to-be-determined period of inactivity.

I just added a few events which we have firm dates for to the Events Calendar. Stay tuned for additional events as they become finalized. As with last year, Sponsor organized track days will be listed once they're known. Other track days will not normally be listed in the calendar, but will probably be given some press in various posts. The WMRRA race dates have been posted to the calendar. I you have ideas for upcoming events or if you see any mistakes, please let me know.

tymoore122
01-21-2015, 12:56 AM
Thanks Rich, sent you a message about a possible club event for the spring thaw....Cheers, Ty

Rich Quarre
01-21-2015, 09:01 AM
Thanks Ty!

theeug7
01-21-2015, 12:00 PM
In Taking on more responsibility as install department supervisor I now work on average 12-14hs so I think the weekday stuff may be out for me unless I can slip out the back door this summer! I will be doing my best to attend weekend events as well as the sponsor events. :scared10:DONT DELETE ME!!!!!:scared10:

Bong
01-21-2015, 12:47 PM
:scared10:DONT DELETE ME!!!!!:scared10:
I have a personal connection to his 'Fighter so please don't delete him :cool:

Me on the other hand...as only owning Ducati models can be classified as poseur status and should be deleted at will. :mock:

Rich Quarre
01-21-2015, 08:42 PM
LMAO. No worries Eugene, I wouldn't dream of it. Bong is another story all together.....:happy57:

Actually, what I was referring to was not the DesmoNorthwest membership, but the DOC membership list recorded with Ducati. There are (now) 142 members, but quite a few that have never even registered with DNW, let along participate either on the forum or in person.

Eugene, congrats on the new job responsibilities. Well done.:thumbup:

theeug7
01-22-2015, 01:54 PM
I have a personal connection to his 'Fighter so please don't delete him :cool:

Me on the other hand...as only owning Ducati models can be classified as poseur status and should be deleted at will. :mock:

The said fighter is currently undergoing facelift..........I have said too much!!:jumping41:happy44:

theeug7
01-22-2015, 01:57 PM
LMAO. No worries Eugene, I wouldn't dream of it. Bong is another story all together.....:happy57:

Actually, what I was referring to was not the DesmoNorthwest membership, but the DOC membership list recorded with Ducati. There are (now) 142 members, but quite a few that have never even registered with DNW, let along participate either on the forum or in person.

Eugene, congrats on the new job responsibilities. Well done.:thumbup:

Thank you Rich! Oh and I am looking forward to some group rides this summer so lets get it going people!!!!!

Bong
01-23-2015, 08:26 AM
The said fighter is currently undergoing facelift..........I have said too much!!:jumping41:happy44:

Not so fast bubba, we want updates and pics! :poke: