PDA

View Full Version : 2016 DNW BOD Election

Rich Quarre
10-21-2015, 10:28 AM
I hereby open the nomination period for the 2016 DNW BOD election. Nominations are open for: President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Event Coordinator, and At-Large positions to be determined. The nomination period will remain open until Friday, 10-30-15. The election period will follow.

Please post to this thread or contact a current BOD representative if you are interested in volunteering or have a nomination.

I have had several people express interest in some of the positions. As such, I nominate the following:

Filip Hantson as President (currently Secretary),

Ty Moore as Vice President, (new to BOD)

Todd Smith as Treasurer (currently Treasurer),

Joe Sarullo as Event Coordinator (currently Event Coordinator),

Austen Wilcox in an At-Large position as Social Media Coordinator (currently Social Media Coordinator).

We are in need of someone to volunteer or to accept a nomination as Secretary. Please step up and help out. The job requirements and time demands are minimal.

JCM5
10-21-2015, 10:53 AM
I share Rich's nomination requests below, and will also volunteer to accept any nomination for the Secretary position as it will need to be filled.

I hereby open the nomination period for the 2016 DNW BOD election. Nominations are open for: President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Event Coordinator, and At-Large positions to be determined. The nomination period will remain open until Friday, 10-30-15. The election period will follow.

Please post to this thread or contact a current BOD representative if you are interested in volunteering or have a nomination.

I have had several people express interest in some of the positions. As such, I nominate the following:

Austen Wilcox in an At-Large position as Social Media Coordinator (currently Social Media Coordinator).

We are in need of someone to volunteer or to accept a nomination as Secretary. Please step up and help out. The job requirements and time demands are minimal.

Rich Quarre
10-21-2015, 11:56 AM
I share Rich's nomination requests below, and will also volunteer to accept any nomination for the Secretary position as it will need to be filled.

Wow, thank you Jonathan!

I hereby nominate Jonathan Curto as Secretary.

58TypeDuc
10-21-2015, 04:48 PM
I'll just say ditto to all of the above. I am too far south and too too busy to help at present, hard to do much when you are at work or school a total of about 20 hours a day (ok ok 19 1/2)

I will be happy to come support and advert all I can though!

DucPac
10-22-2015, 06:38 PM

I second all the above nominations!!

Don

Rich Quarre
10-30-2015, 08:25 PM
As of this moment, 8:18 PM on Friday 10/30/15, the nomination period for the DNW BOD is now closed. The following individuals are nominated for the following positions. All the following individuals are running uncontested in their respective position.

Filip Hantson as President

Ty Moore as Vice President

Todd Smith as Treasurer

Jonathan Curto as Secretary

Joe Sarullo as Event Coordinator

Austen Wilcox in an At-Large position as Social Media Coordinator

Thank you gentlemen for volunteering to help out the club.

Elections and voting will follow shortly.

FilipHantson
10-31-2015, 09:55 AM
Thanks, Rich! :thumbup: