PDA

View Full Version : This site membership is growing fast !!

Dave R
05-25-2004, 10:05 PM
Nice to see all the newbies ! Welcome Mike, Bong, Jerry (I see you), John, Spiffo, Jeff M, Curt, Nate, Robert, yikes !! so many !! thanks for joining the group, if you have any comments or suggestions that will help this club grow please give the Admin your input and please spread the word ..

lll0228
05-25-2004, 10:07 PM
Welcome all as well!!

Torben
05-25-2004, 10:16 PM
Personally I'm giddy! :p
Welcome to all!

DRS
05-28-2004, 08:37 PM
how new is this site? i'm on cycle forums and it would be really cool if this site grew to the size of cycle forums. i've only met one other person on cycle forums that rides a duc..

Torben
05-28-2004, 08:39 PM
Hey and welcome!
It's brand new. Went live this week actually so you got in early.
I sure hope it grows - as they say "no one wants to eat in an empty restaurant"

Holeshot
05-31-2004, 11:02 AM
Hey and welcome!
It's brand new. Went live this week actually so you got in early.
I sure hope it grows - as they say "no one wants to eat in an empty restaurant"

I must be stranger than I already thought.....

On a side note.. I've been trying to keep in touch with local brand loyalists.. and it's been challenging. keeping track of the people spread out across a variety of forums (cycleforms, yahoo groups, speedzilla) and I've managed to put together rides with those and other groups (except the cycleforums folks.. I still see far too much of the squidfactor over there for me to spend much time visiting it). There are a lot of active people. Attached are a couple of pics from two/three weeks back.

I'd really like to see all these splintered Duc riders heading somewhere, like here. I hope the membership grows (in a good way)!

CPalacay
06-02-2004, 08:44 PM
I'm here with ya Holeshot...

Glad to see another familiar SN here. Dave suggested I check it out when I stopped by his shop on Tuesday. Pretty interesting so far. :)