PDA

View Full Version : 2-Fast Sept 29th

Tom
09-23-2005, 05:54 PM
Anybody planning on going to the 2-Fast track day on the 29th? I'm thinking about it but would be more inclined if there were others from the group to pit with.

Tom

UKDuc
09-23-2005, 06:12 PM
Anybody planning on going to the 2-Fast track day on the 29th? I'm thinking about it but would be more inclined if there were others from the group to pit with.

Tom

Definitely thinking about it. I know there are a lot of corners for me to work on and it may be my last chance to practice before the race weekend on the 8th/9th. Also, they have a deal for racers - $150 I think. My finish off the tires I have and get a new set for the race, rather than changing tires during the weekend, which is just rushing around and hassle. Let me think some more over the weekend and I'll let you know!

yo_eddy
09-23-2005, 06:26 PM
I'm heading down. I met you there at a previous 2-fast event. I'll be in the 100 group, but not in the class this time.

Rob

Tom
09-23-2005, 06:53 PM
Andy,

I talked to them today and they said that I would have to register by tomorrow if I wanted to get the $169 deal, otherwise it's $219. Just saw the weather and they are predicting some rain for that day. Decisions, decisions.

Tom