PDA

View Full Version : DNW/WMRRA Photos at Ducati Seattle

Bones
11-11-2005, 10:37 PM
Well the pictures just got done being framed and I am printing up the rider bio's now. Tomorrow around noon, Ducati Seattle will be the proud owners of 3 of my pictures hanging in the showroom. This first time around the display includes:

#29 Amber Rimes
#348 Darren Murrey
#922 Lindsay Gupton

Swing on down tomorrow and check em out. I am hoping with enough interest to have this become more of a rotating display with different riders from WMRRA that are Ducati riders being hung up. In the not so far future I hope to hang some track day photos of you guys as well.

Bones
11-12-2005, 02:24 PM
Ducati Seattle today took delivery on 3 photos today in a cross promotional deal between WMRRA, Studio819 and Ducati Seattle to help promote more of our local riders. You seen pictures of Rossi and Mladdin all over the stores and some of you may think, "Why can't that be me up there, that pro will never set foot in this store." With that in mind I have been spreading the word to local dealers. Ducati Seattle was the first with at least 2 more dealer's within the next month to put up photos of our local racers taken by myself.

909 Werks photog Kiele Veronica proudly displays the 3 11x14 photos now at Ducati Seattle.
http://studio819.smugmug.com/photos/44183633-L.jpg

Amber
11-14-2005, 08:36 AM
Woohoo! Good job Brandon on getting out there and promoting the WMRRA club!...and trying to make us all famous!

I will make sure to stop by and check them out the next time I come down...