PDA

View Full Version : PS1000 Sport Classic Arrival

Dave R
11-23-2005, 05:08 PM
Hey everyone ! We just got word that we should see our first of the Paul Smart 1000 LE's next week ! :happy44: It also looks like we may have one from the next batch available for sale ! If you are not aware the first versions of the PS1000 are equipped with Ohlins front and rear with a green frame.. What a looker ! Give us a call if you have any questions or just stop in and take a look for yourself :eek:

All the gang at Ducati Seattle hope that everyone (especialy DesmoNW) has a Happy and Warm Thanksgiving !

foggy123
11-23-2005, 06:29 PM
Will they be at the show or at the shop?

Dave R
11-23-2005, 09:44 PM
Both, DNA will also have a Sport1000 on hand at the show

Norumph
12-06-2005, 04:23 PM
OK OK I'm ready to pick mine up! Do you have any of the add-on goodies in stock? Pipes first please.

CINDESMO
12-06-2005, 04:28 PM
We have the stainless pipe, rear sets and clutch cover in stock already. :happy44:

Norumph
12-06-2005, 07:45 PM
YEEEE I just got a voice mail from Dave that my bike is in! :happy44: The bummer is that I have to go to Portland tomorrow. I hope the weekend has good weather!! Ahh that new bike smell never gets old.

wtate
12-06-2005, 07:56 PM
Congratulations on the new bike Norumph! Hopefully you can pick it up soon and the weather cooperates. I'm interested to hear the ride report. - Bill

Norumph
12-06-2005, 08:18 PM
Thank you. Congrats right back at you. Santa comes early this year and on a Ducati. The British pubs have had some good things to say on the ride. Perhaps we can switch bikes some time in the spring. Someone asked me if I was going to put the bike in my living room for show. NOT!

ducmons
12-06-2005, 10:07 PM
Thank you. Congrats right back at you. Santa comes early this year and on a Ducati. The British pubs have had some good things to say on the ride. Perhaps we can switch bikes some time in the spring. Someone asked me if I was going to put the bike in my living room for show. NOT!

I'd be happy to offer my services to pick up your bike for you and make sure its working properly. Congrats on the new bike !

Dave R
12-06-2005, 11:32 PM
Did I negelect to tell you guys about the free "break in service" we offer :happy57: We have many who would be happy to put 600 miles on your new PS !!

Two-Push
12-07-2005, 06:46 PM
Got my new Cycle World yesterday. Favorable article on the PS and the Sport, though not a full road test. No mention of the trick stuff on the first few. At least in terms of the bunch that follow without Ohlins, etc.

Funny, but while I've been waiting to see the Sport, the PS actually turned out to be more appealing to my old eyes. Not that I can afford either.

When do these start to arrive in (relatively) volume?

CINDESMO
12-07-2005, 07:24 PM
Some arrived last week and some this week. The Sports should be arriving in the next couple of weeks. Which one will you get?

Two-Push
12-08-2005, 04:46 PM
Some arrived last week and some this week. The Sports should be arriving in the next couple of weeks. Which one will you get?

Probably both, unless you talk me into buying another car. Actually I am starting to like them more now that I've seen them, but you'll have to work awfully hard to tear my S4 away from me. That doesn't mean you take it away from me like you did with my Speed Triple and move it out on the sidewalk with a for sale sign on it. (of course that technique did work, didn't it?)

I think I already know the answer to this before I ask, given the demand, but will there be an opportunity for my aging knees to take one around the block? Say for a week or so? ;)

CINDESMO
12-09-2005, 11:09 AM
Probably both, unless you talk me into buying another car. Actually I am starting to like them more now that I've seen them, but you'll have to work awfully hard to tear my S4 away from me. That doesn't mean you take it away from me like you did with my Speed Triple and move it out on the sidewalk with a for sale sign on it. (of course that technique did work, didn't it?)

I think I already know the answer to this before I ask, given the demand, but will there be an opportunity for my aging knees to take one around the block? Say for a week or so? ;)

Anybody who comes in, plunks down cash, and does the paperwork is welcome to ride off on the bike of their dreams! For a week or a lifetime.

As for a new car, it would be nice if you bought something I'd like to drive if I am the one going to all of the effort to boost your ego.