PDA

View Full Version : need a favor...por favor....

RockStar
01-18-2006, 03:05 PM
Anyone have a front stand (preferably red) that I could borrow Sunday?

I have one on order from Handy Industries but it won't get here until Tuesday. I need this for a gig this weekend.

Better yet if anyone has the Handy Industries Front/Rear stand duo and can part with it just for the weekend I'll comp you a little gift.

pretty please.

ducmons
01-18-2006, 03:07 PM
I'll comp you a little gift.

How little of a gift are we talking.... ?

(sorry man, don't have what you're looking for)

Roadstergal
01-18-2006, 03:10 PM
I have a black steering-yoke front stand.

RockStar
01-18-2006, 03:13 PM
How little of a gift are we talking.... ?

(sorry man, don't have what you're looking for)
It's not much but you could frame it and drool over it.:D

ducmons
01-18-2006, 03:19 PM
It's not much but you could frame it and drool over it.:D

mmmm..... what could it be....... a picture of your avatar?

gw6
01-18-2006, 04:17 PM
LOL :happy57:

Two-Push
01-18-2006, 07:10 PM
Anyone have a front stand (preferably red) that I could borrow Sunday?

I have one on order from Handy Industries but it won't get here until Tuesday. I need this for a gig this weekend.

Better yet if anyone has the Handy Industries Front/Rear stand duo and can part with it just for the weekend I'll comp you a little gift.

pretty please.

I have both, but they were bought when I had my Honda CBR600. I've never tried the front stand and it's still wrapped in plastic and I've used the rear on my Monster so think it might work. You're welcome to borrow them if you'd like. I'm near Issaquah.

Let me know.

TP

martino
01-18-2006, 09:55 PM
Have one available for you if you will be in the U district area.

RockStar
01-19-2006, 12:02 AM
coolness.

Two-push: I'm not sure those would fit but I could hook up with you and Martino at U Village Saturday morning I'll buy you guys coffee. I'll PM you guys.

Roadstergal: thanks but I think for what I'm doing that particular support might get in the way....I know, vague and cagey. lol, sorry.

I really appreciate everybody's help!

.....ducmons...you guys don't like my cute avatar?! lol. I could use the one of Bender holding a light saber if you want! ha ha!:p

ducmons
01-19-2006, 12:40 AM
.....ducmons...you guys don't like my cute avatar?! lol. I could use the one of Bender holding a light saber if you want! ha ha!:p

oh like your avatar, i just wasn't sure of having it framed on my wall. LOL

i'd love to see the bender holding a light saber.... i need a cool avatar for my profile.

RockStar
01-19-2006, 10:13 AM
i'd love to see the bender holding a light saber.... i need a cool avatar for my profile.Check your email ;) "Jedi Bender"

oh like your avatar, i just wasn't sure of having it framed on my wall. LOL ...naw I was gonna give you a pic of Leela in all her cyclops glory...mmmm! ROFL

ducmons
01-19-2006, 12:10 PM
...naw I was gonna give you a pic of Leela in all her cyclops glory...mmmm! ROFL

Oh my.... yes, that would be an interesting converstion trying to explain why Leela is hanging next to my wife's picture on the hallway.