PDA

View Full Version : Just In

Dave R
01-20-2006, 01:33 PM
The new 2006 999R - Xerox Edition ! :happy44:
Lots of nice details, only 4 for the PNW right now... Come see !

91aztec
01-20-2006, 02:18 PM
I guess I don't get it. It looks like a 175 MPH billboard to me. The bike is breathtaking without the stickers. That is unless Xerox subsidizes the buyer for the free advertising and then I might be persuaded.

LittleMeanWolf
01-20-2006, 02:27 PM
That is unless <insert name here> subsidizes the buyer for the free advertising and then I might be persuaded.

I feel the same way. The only name I like on my stuff is my own, unless they're giving me something for it... and even then its a decision.

There will be many cries of "to each his own" forthcoming.

flyingducman
01-20-2006, 02:41 PM
There will be many cries of "to each his own" forthcoming.Much like the debate between beef, pork or chicken versus elk, deer, rabbit or the neighborhood cat :happy57: ???

LittleMeanWolf
01-20-2006, 03:01 PM
Much like the debate between beef, pork or chicken versus elk, deer, rabbit or the neighborhood cat???

That is different. They're all meat! =)

wtate
01-20-2006, 03:18 PM
I am happy to hear that people feel the same as I do. I truly enjoy having the "plain" one. Actually Melissa was much more adamant about not having the graphics. Needless to say, given what she had already authorized I wasn't going to argue either way. :)

Sharkey
01-20-2006, 03:36 PM
That iss a strange thing having graphics on a machine that goes so fast, is it supposed to capture that so elusive niche market of RCO's when they pull you over? If that is the case I see no Krispy Kreme references.. :D

S

gw6
01-20-2006, 03:42 PM
Much like the debate between beef, pork or chicken versus elk, deer, rabbit or the neighborhood cat No Duck?

I like it. More? Don't know but it's a rare piece. It's art.

flyingducman
01-20-2006, 03:52 PM
Superb, pardon me, SUPREME track-bike for the financially-endowed :D .

ducmons
01-21-2006, 12:03 AM
Much like the debate between beef, pork or chicken versus elk, deer, rabbit or the neighborhood cat :happy57: ???

I'm must be behind times. I didn't realize this was even a debate. The neighborhood cat, of course !!! BBQ anyone?

As far as the bike, its one sweet machine that looks like nice when its standing still. On the road it will look like a blurry copy of a Duc that was made with a Xerox copier.

All I know is this. If the difference in price is because it's a Xerox, I'll be sure not to get a Xerox copier for the biz. Those are hard earned bucks they are making some of their own customers swallow... :mad: