PDA

View Full Version : Just thought I would show you all...........

dseered
03-23-2006, 12:51 PM
what we have been up to, this is a link to the photos taken at the first meeting of Ducati-upnorth.com, over in the Lake District, United Kingdom, I think the rider with the biggest mileage did 360 miles that day coming down into England from just above Glasgow in Scotland, there were about eight bikes that came down from 'North of the Border' respect to each and everyone of them !

We called it the Mad March Mini Mega Meet and as you can see Coffee and Cakes were taken in the Snow Line !

http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/archivef/mmmmm/index.php

I really love this one, its me of course but should you really be trying stuff like this with Snow in the background !!!

http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/archivef/mmmmm/l15.jpg

kamran
03-23-2006, 01:04 PM
My god... a coffee shop in England, what are you guys thinking, are you corrupted??? :D
Love those license plates... bigger than the truck mud flaps!!! :scared10:

Seriously, great pictures, and thanks for sharing. ;)

Where were the pictures taken? I used to live in Cheltenham...

RockStar
03-23-2006, 01:12 PM
Now THOSE are ride photos!:D

dseered
03-23-2006, 01:12 PM
My god... a coffee shop in England, what are you guys thinking, are you corrupted??? :D
Love those license plates... bigger than the truck mud flaps!!! :scared10:

Seriously, great pictures, and thanks for sharing. ;)

Where were the pictures taken? I used to live in Cheltenham...

Folks migrated from various areas, Scotts met at Ducati Glasgow and rode 'South of the Border' to meet us, some came from Harrogate and York, rode to Devil's Bridge at Kirkby Lonsdale where Gizmo and myself met them, we rode for Costa Coffee in Kendal ( as in Mint Cake) then hit the A6 up Shap, to Penrith, then up the A686 to Hartside Top Cafe, we met the Scots up there in the snow and had a really good laugh, handed out the DuN stickers and then headed home !

Lots of rides organised for this year !

Really good as it was riders from various clubs, one thing in common, Ducati so we had Multistrada.net, MoC, DoCGBNW, DSC etc !

Come over and say hello, we are all gagging for a virtual beer !

flyingducman
03-23-2006, 06:06 PM
I really love this one, its me of course but should you really be trying stuff like this with Snow in the background !!!You're on the wrong side of the road mate :happy57: !