PDA

View Full Version : MotoCorsa Grand Opening Party

DucatiDeals.com
06-30-2006, 11:07 AM
http://www.motocorsa.com/DealerGroup/motocorsa/Content/Images/Postcard_GrandOpening_Frontresized.jpg

www.motocorsa.com

:happy44:

DucatiDeals.com
06-30-2006, 11:07 AM
http://www.motocorsa.com/DealerGroup/motocorsa/Content/Images/Postcard_GrandOpening_Back75.jpg

wsuduc
06-30-2006, 11:34 AM
Dang! Looks like a good time~! Wish I could attend.

Dave R
06-30-2006, 02:24 PM
Come on gang ! I'm even going to down to join in on the fun !! Come join in ! :happy44:

ducmons
06-30-2006, 02:31 PM
Come on gang ! I'm even going to down to join in on the fun !! Come join in ! :happy44:

Maybe you should let me borrow that 999R, and I'll come join you. :happy57:

Dave R
06-30-2006, 03:16 PM
stranger things have happened ;)

Two-Push
06-30-2006, 05:52 PM
stranger things have happened ;)

Oh, yeah? You really think so? Didn't you leave me in charge in your absence?

Be afraid Dave, be very afraid. I know you like me to stay upstairs, but I know where the key to my ball and chain are hidden, and with Cindy's help, we may decide to have the "Mother of All Sales" while you're gone.

Regardless, please have a good time in Portland. Please give my personal regards to the staff at Motocorsa. We'll find a way to get along without you. What was that old adage about "When the Cat's away..."? :evilgrin3

flyingducman
06-30-2006, 07:19 PM
What was that old adage about "When the Cat's away..."? :evilgrin3"...he better pray :happy57: !"

58TypeDuc
06-30-2006, 11:10 PM
I might have to put the bike up on the truck afterall..though I don't have any way of getting it down since me and a 2x10 is impossible for getting the bike off. And I will be down there too..any body have a ramp or two I could borrow for a week or so?

Dave R
06-30-2006, 11:24 PM
MotoCorsa will surely have a ramp to help you with...

An investment is a good ramp is well worth it's weight in saved Ducati bodywork.
We sell the aluminum ramps in both folding style and non. They are a bit longer than most and both have a bit of a hump in the middle to help avoid bottoming out when loading or unloading your bike

ducmons
07-01-2006, 09:48 AM
Oh, yeah? You really think so? Didn't you leave me in charge in your absence?

Be afraid Dave, be very afraid. I know you like me to stay upstairs, but I know where the key to my ball and chain are hidden, and with Cindy's help, we may decide to have the "Mother of All Sales" while you're gone.

Regardless, please have a good time in Portland. Please give my personal regards to the staff at Motocorsa. We'll find a way to get along without you. What was that old adage about "When the Cat's away..."? :evilgrin3

If I recall, isn't today the "Specials Day with Dave away" sale?

DucatiDeals.com
07-01-2006, 10:01 AM
Hey 58TypeDuc,

We can certainly help you out with a ramp! Bring your bike. The weather is looking perfect at this point.:D

-Ray

58TypeDuc
07-01-2006, 11:08 AM
Problem is...my bike is in Puyallup (Tacoma area), 160 miles north of Portland. :(

The problem I have is that my truck is not the typical truck, so the bed is about two feet higher than regular new age trucks. Most if not all ramps I have found is still hellish to help get the bike up on my own, even if I owned two ramps...and presently, I can't even afford to buy food let alone stuff I could really use. Maybe I will just drive by and say hi, even though a VW instead of the Duc might be frowned upon. =\

58TypeDuc
07-05-2006, 01:10 AM
Well, bike is here in P-town now as am I. Ramp I bought is actually too short for my tall bed..had to use a hilly driveway to unload the bike. High centers on yhe ramp otherwise. Will definitely cruise by Sat tho. Wouldn't wanna trade a used twice ramp for a longer used one would ya? Expecting the answer to be a no.. :rolleyes:

Mr.Robotto
07-05-2006, 01:17 AM
I'll stop by on my next stop into Portland!

Two-Push
07-05-2006, 12:43 PM
BTW, for those of you going to Portland this weekend, or anytime for that matter, don't get compacent like me and forget that the speed limit around Centralia and Chehalis has been reduced to 60 MPH. Pay attention; the LEOs certainly are.

shotgun
07-06-2006, 07:00 PM
58type, I have a 2 x 12 about 8 ft long covered in roofin shingles with an aluminium endplate than I could trade. You up for that there thang?

58TypeDuc
07-07-2006, 12:36 AM
shotgun, I have two 2x10s sitting in the back of my truck right now and the bed of my truck is 9 foot long (love old vehicles!) so I am good about that. I was just looking for another bike ramp. I figured out a way to do it, just have to have a hill is all so I think I am good for now.

thanks though :happy57: