PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone! New Member

Jeemo
07-26-2004, 05:51 PM
Hello to all! Recently found the forum and am excited to meet some new people! I've been riding for several years but just got my first Ducati (yellow 748S) a couple weeks ago and am in love. I'm down for anyone to give me a call anytime if you want to go for a ride or even just to hang out. I also like trying out new restuarants... and I'm starting to get hungry so hurry, someone contact me and we can meet and eat! :rolleyes:

I'm in Belltown... (206) 335-1213
jtwitham@hotmail.com

I'm also kinda new to the area so I look forward to meeting everyone!
Jeremy

lll0228
07-26-2004, 06:20 PM
Jeremy, welcome to DNW! I think the best way at this moment to meet everyone is to come to the Duc-only DNW Track Day, come join us!

What is an S.Y.C., by the way?

I live in Lake City and many others live very close to you. I am quite sure we'll meet very soon in the future.

Jeemo
07-26-2004, 06:28 PM
Hello errrrr... lll0228,

Thanks for the welcome! SYC just stands for Seattle Yacht Club where I work. Anyone else hungry?!? Can't hold out much longer!
J

mikimoto
07-26-2004, 09:11 PM
Aloha Belltown Boy!

You're gonna love this forum - there's always plenty of rides and events posted here daily. So be sure to check in daily!

Miki
:)

Jeemo
07-26-2004, 09:42 PM
Mahalo Nani Miki! Everyone else is too skerred to say "hi." :D

I realize my earlier invite to anyone for a meal was very short notice! Sorry 'bout that.
My brother is coming over for a ride tomorrow (afternoon-evening ride) and we'll probably go up to La Connor if anyone else cares to join in it should be fun. Also if anyone knows of some other good 1/2 day rides I would love to hear about them! Thanks.

DRS
07-26-2004, 10:35 PM
come to the duc-sea party on august 7, that should be a blast and i'm sure a lot of people from this forum will be there....

welcome......

lates...

Torben
07-26-2004, 10:58 PM
Welcome Jeemo.
Glad you found our little nook and crannie :)

Definitely if you can come to the Duc Sea party and/or the Ducati northwest party that would be fabulous. Also check out the details on our special track day.

And as Miki said,

You're gonna love this forum

Squidley
07-26-2004, 11:35 PM
Hullo Jeemo, when I'm at work you'll see my Duc parked on 2nd twix battery and bell, stop in and say hello if youre in the hood.

Bill Anderson
07-27-2004, 06:28 AM
Mahalo Nani Miki! Everyone else is too skerred to say "hi." :D

I realize my earlier invite to anyone for a meal was very short notice! Sorry 'bout that.
My brother is coming over for a ride tomorrow (afternoon-evening ride) and we'll probably go up to La Connor if anyone else cares to join in it should be fun. Also if anyone knows of some other good 1/2 day rides I would love to hear about them! Thanks.

The La Connor Pub has a nice back deck by the water if you are stopping for a meal.
Bill Anderson (02-ST4s) Edmonds, WA.

Curt999
07-27-2004, 07:48 AM
Hey Jeremy,

Congrats on your new 748 and welcome to the group. If your heading up North this afternoon watch your speeds on I-5 afetr Everett. Locals are doing emphasis patrols today and it appears from what I saw this am they are targeting MC......:eek:

Curt

DJS
07-27-2004, 09:19 AM
Hey Je, you will love you 748! I have a '00 748S mono in red and it's the best. SOME peope/person on this board tells me it's old but it's still super nice. :p