PDA

View Full Version : Thanks DS: Especially Kevin

DJS
07-27-2004, 05:34 PM
Last Saturday I rode down to DS with a screw in my tire and needed some new tires. Well, I ended up with Diablo’s and they are pretty damn good. Right now I am taking it easy till the tires a nice and scrubbed in but they already make a noticeable difference.

Now I don’t recommend this to anyone but The DS service department managed to squeeze me in and mount my new tires without an appointment. It did take a good part of the day but hey, beggars can’t be choosers.

Thanks again, one happy customer again! :D

Two-Push
07-27-2004, 06:08 PM
Indeed, I've spoken to more than one person who bought their Duc from Dave and his team at D-S simply because of the way they are treated. Kevin is a treasure, isn't he? It is the only bike shop in the world (okay, I exagerate sp?- my dad must have told me a million times not to do that...)

Point is, there are motorcycles and there are special motorcycles, like a Ducati. Shops who sell Ducs as a specialty sideline are okay, but those who do it as a sole product- like D-S - are a unique part of the riding passion.

Japanese bikes are like refrigerators; they do what they do with regularity and reliabilty. When you take them in for service, they need little else but an oil change. It is so much fun to have a Ducati and keep changing things and making it diffrent and faster. It is the Ferrari of motorcycles.

Great words about Kevin and the crew at Duc-Sea. They keep the passion alive.

DRS
07-28-2004, 12:45 AM
duc-sea service dept rocks...

Curt999
07-28-2004, 10:49 AM
[QUOTE=Point is, there are motorcycles and there are special motorcycles, like a Ducati. Shops who sell Ducs as a specialty sideline are okay, but those who do it as a sole product- like D-S - are a unique part of the riding passion.

Japanese bikes are like refrigerators; they do what they do with regularity and reliabilty. When you take them in for service, they need little else but an oil change. It is so much fun to have a Ducati and keep changing things and making it diffrent and faster. It is the Ferrari of motorcycles.[/QUOTE]

Very well versed two-push. I am going to have to remember your quote the next time I "TRY" to explain to someone "why Ducati". I ussualy just go with you wouldn't understand until you have rode and owned one.... :Fighting2

Nathan Reynolds
07-28-2004, 06:16 PM
The DS staff is why I bought, and more importantly, keep my ST. Thans DS!!