PDA

View Full Version : Let 'em see RED

Bones
09-24-2006, 10:36 PM
The last WMRRA races of this season are in 2 weekends. October 7th and 8th. Our local race favorites are competing for one last race this season and I want this to be as special and as big as possible. This is THE one big hurray that I want to give to our racers (Darren, Amber and James), DNA and WMRRA.

What I want to see, AS MUCH RED AS POSSIBLE. Red shirts, red hats, red umbrellas. Let's show a massive flood of Ducati support for the last race of the season, rain or shine, for our local favorites!!!

Let them see Red folks...DesmoNW in full effect. So there is no Yousef anymore, DNW Island WILL be there on the 8th. Darren Murrey is 2 points away from capturing the #3 title for WMRRA.

October 8th
Main gate near the bus stop
Wear red
Bring an airhorn

LET EM SEE RED

Bones
09-24-2006, 10:47 PM
http://studio819.smugmug.com/photos/96829956-O.jpg

oh yeah....let em see red

Bones
09-24-2006, 11:04 PM
http://studio819.smugmug.com/photos/97768961-O.jpg

yarjammer
09-25-2006, 10:45 AM
:evilgrin3 DucMate and I will be there showing our support.:evilgrin3

Davidé
09-25-2006, 11:24 AM
Davide + 1
Rosso dappertutto!!! :evilgrin3

Bones
09-25-2006, 11:47 AM
AWESOME! Let's really make some noise out there for our racers and make all those guys on GSXR's jealous. As the racers come out of the busstop they will greeted by a sea of red along the fence and in the stands.

If you have never come out to a race before this is going to be your last chance until next year. As a special bonus there will be sidecar racing at this event also which is always a blast to watch.

ducmons
09-25-2006, 03:32 PM
Get your RED HERE (http://www.ragazziapparel.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=1861)or HERE (http://www.ragazziapparel.com/store/catalog/index.php?cPath=21)

Bones
09-25-2006, 04:35 PM
Nice. Support the club, support our racers, give those gixxers something to think about.

Davidé
09-26-2006, 09:12 AM
Where can I find info on volunteering for the team on race day???
Is this even a possibility?
Grazie!

dmurrey
09-26-2006, 10:02 AM
Absolutely, this is always a possibility. Thanks for your interest, typically we rely on our mechanic and other friends to show up... most of the time they do, sometimes they don't, but we always can use more help. With three DUCATI racers and many bikes there is always something to do.

Please feel free to make yourself at home in our pit, get to know the crew, and chip in where you feel comfortable.

THANKS
-Darren

Bones
09-26-2006, 10:06 AM
Yup, Darren, Amber and James all race in the same races and share the same pit area so at "showtime" it can be rather chaotic in the pits and they need help with stands, tire warmers, "where's my helmet/gloves". Lindsay (if he is racing) and Rick also race remember so bouncing between pits can be helpful.

Also, WMRRA usually needs help with corner workers too so you can sometimes help with that too.

Someone can help out with the DesmoNorthwest booth too.

Davidé
09-26-2006, 10:15 AM
Thanks guys! I'm really interested in seeing what goes on and I'd love to lend a hand where needed.
A few general questions:
What time do things start up at the track? At the DNW booth?

Bones
09-26-2006, 11:58 AM
Track is hot at 9am, I try to be there no later then 8:30am but I don't have much to do besides a riders meeting with the Duc riders and find out where they want shots and then get to that area. Between 8 and 8:30am to help out in the pits is good. Corner working though I would ask WMRRA...I figure they want workers there no later then 8am.

Bones
09-28-2006, 04:18 PM
Thank you Eastside Motosports for donating 10 free DNW2006 T-shirts. First 10 people that show up at Darren's pit (since he is Eastside sponsored and the shirts say Eastside on them) with their Ducati key get a free shirt!

Remember, the date is Sunday, October 8th!

beowuff
09-29-2006, 07:47 AM
Any idea how much this would cost just to come and watch? I can't find anything about 'tickets' either on the WMRRA or Pacific Raceway site...
My wife and I would like to come out and see our first mc race, probably on Sunday.

I'm pretty new to the whole motorcycle sceen, not actually having a bike yet... As one of my friends says, I got 'Red Fevor' out at DNW2006 :happy44:

flyingducman
09-29-2006, 10:12 AM
Any idea how much this would cost just to come and watch? I can't find anything about 'tickets' either on the WMRRA or Pacific Raceway site...
My wife and I would like to come out and see our first mc race, probably on Sunday.

I'm pretty new to the whole motorcycle sceen, not actually having a bike yet... As one of my friends says, I got 'Red Fevor' out at DNW2006 :happy44:It's either $7 or $8 a person. That includes parking so it's a actually very reasonable.

Remember you can get to the in-field and set-up a blanket or whatever to make it kind of a picnic if you want.

I may be there on Sunday myself (just to watch this time).

wsuduc
09-29-2006, 10:49 AM
I am going to be there for sure and would love to help out.

I am new to the DNW club but I would be willing to lend a hand at the DNW stand or anywhere else (either of the teams).

There is something about the smell of race exhaust that gets me all tense and gittery :happy44: :happy57:

Dave R
09-29-2006, 11:25 AM
Bones must be working ?? so I will also announce that Team Anatra Corsa/DucatiSeattle will also have ten free Red Ducati shirts in their pit for the first ones to show their DesmoNW key fob :happy44: Go Red !!

Bones
09-29-2006, 12:09 PM
yeah I am in the pits at PIR right now. The C1 is not running so I am just a bit bored.

Anyway, yes it is 8-10 dollars for admission for the day. You are welcome to walk the pits and check out the bikes and meet the racers. You are also able to cross the track after sessions to watch the races from different areas.

THANK YOU DUCATI SEATTLE!!!

dmurrey
09-29-2006, 10:00 PM
There is something about the smell of race exhaust that gets me all tense and gittery :happy44: :happy57:

It's the race fuel!! :scared10: :happy44:

Good job to Bones for getting everyone excited about the final round... with little to lose and a lot to gain come out and watch us go for a top 3 spot overall, along with the entire group of Desmo riders going for front spots in the big twins classes!

Good Luck to all.
-Darren

ducati1982
10-04-2006, 07:35 PM
Absolutely, this is always a possibility. Thanks for your interest, typically we rely on our mechanic and other friends to show up... most of the time they do, sometimes they don't, but we always can use more help. With three DUCATI racers and many bikes there is always something to do.

Please feel free to make yourself at home in our pit, get to know the crew, and chip in where you feel comfortable.

THANKS
-Darren

OOO OOO can come play too?

Bones
10-04-2006, 09:48 PM
8am on Saturday or Sunday at Pacific Raceways.

Davidé
10-05-2006, 12:35 PM
Please see "A Run to the Races" under Ride Planning for a DesmoNW group ride from Seattle to Pacific Raceways Sunday morning!!! :happy44:

Bones
10-05-2006, 05:16 PM
ah now that would be a sight to see. A "fly by" on Sunday of DesmoNorthwest riders

Davidé
10-05-2006, 05:32 PM
Yes, exactly... a really loud flash of red! (clank clank clank clank) :happy57:
I just hope I can recruit some bikes and riders to make it happen! :confused:

lindsay
10-06-2006, 03:22 AM
looks like it's going to be great weather this weekend, to close out the race season... can't wait to race and it'll be great to see desmo'ers out there. stop by the anatra pits, say hi, grab a ducati-red shirt courtesy of ducati seattle!

have fun,
lindsay