PDA

View Full Version : Duc Sea 5th Anniversary party

Torben
08-08-2004, 12:23 AM
Dave and crew - thanks for an absolutely first class party this evening! :happy36: It was nice to continue to meet more of our membership and to witness the amount of support our local Seattle Ducati dealership recieves from the entire biking community.
I know you all worked very hard on the event and as usual it was first class all the way. Great food, great beverages, fabulous company. Quite a night indeed :happy69:
It was great to see Doug and the boys in blue and all the other attendees including a walk-in guest from the set of E.R of all places!

And on a personal note - thanks to everyone for your kind words and best wishes for you know what :p

Dave R
08-08-2004, 02:26 AM
Well gang, it couldn't have come off better ! Thank you SO MUCH to all of you who attended ! I think the official count was 12 cases of wine and 2.5 Kegs... Beppo's Pizza ? at least 50 !!
This turned out to be one of the best parties to date....I couldn't have done it with out all the awesome people that call Ducati Seattle thier second home, our staff ! Jon, Gillian, Tim, Bill, Jason, Rob, Kevin, Randy, Ken, Brent, Nate, Cindy, Walter, Fransisco and Logan ! a special thanks to Stu and Juan for all your "clean up" the last few days ! :scared10: DJ Phil was fantastic as always ! Danny and Stephanie from Ducati NA are just the best and kindest folks I have ever met ! And what a cool truck they drive ! Filled with cool toys ! A special thanks to Brett Nielson (hope I spelled it right) for providing us with the cool cars, cool girls and just being a HUGE supporter of Ducati Seattle, thank you !
Last, how about those special guests !?! :happy36: Former World SBK Champion Doug Polen, World Record holder Gary Egan and how about Cdr. Russ Bartlett and the Blue Angles ! Was that outrageous or what ??!! They are such nice and personable guys ! AND they are Ducatisti ! I think Russ may be joining DesmoNW when he gets home.. Again, thank you for coming out, the party really rocked ! for those of you who missed it :o , you really don't want to miss these......

lll0228
08-08-2004, 03:25 AM
Dave R, a big thank you like Torben did to you and your crew. You all rock! The Blue Angels crew was awesome and very personable. They were so humble as well, I guess it comes with the territory when you are up top.

I don't normally say this, but those who didn't make it tonight really missed out!

And yes, Torben, best wishes to most of us know what.

Bong
08-08-2004, 08:53 AM
What can I say Dave, that was a hell of a party! I couldn't believe how many ducatisti were there last night, what a special night for your crew and customers last night. Thanks again for putting on a memorable party!!

darkduc
08-08-2004, 09:30 AM
Wow! Sounds like a blast, sorry I missed it. :(

Teckhardt
08-08-2004, 09:35 AM
Thanks to Dave and everyone at DS for the great party!

I brought several people who are not "bike people" and they were very impressed with the Ducati culture. Maybe we made a few converts.

Thanks again.

green98gt
08-08-2004, 09:44 AM
Wow. Sorry I missed it, but I had tickets to the Croc that I bought some time ago prior to the party announcement. Hopefully there will be more of these.

RockStar
08-08-2004, 10:21 AM
Thanks Dave et. al. at DucSea...to put on a gig like that is a hell of a lot of work. Outstanding. I was overwhelmed with the number of bikes that turned out. What a great sight in the garage!!!

I now my pal had a great time and he was quite impressed with our camaraderie. Sadeeq was impressed with Faster too.

Congrats E.T.!! (i just knew it!) hee hee you sneaky devil :evilgrin3

Sadeeq and I chatted up one of the BA's mechanics. It's was obvious that their professionalism runs through and through.

Y.

Bill Anderson
08-08-2004, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the great party Dave. I saw many friends and I am sure there were many more from DesmoNW that I missed because I do not know what they look like. It was good seeing Gary Eagan again and hear first-hand about his record setting ride. The slot racers on the counter were a nice touch to provide something for the children who attended. Your new addition across the alley is progressing nicely.
Bill Anderson (02-ST4s) Edmonds, WA.

Nathan Reynolds
08-08-2004, 12:56 PM
The view of the garage from the top of the ramp was amazing!! I didn't realize how many Ducs were around. Great Party DS!!!! Thanks!!

CINDESMO
08-08-2004, 01:26 PM
For every bike you saw, double the number because at least half of the people there drove so they could drink! :D

TDAdams
08-08-2004, 02:18 PM
Dave, the party was fantastic. You got it just right. :D

triple9kyle
08-09-2004, 06:12 AM
Dave and all those responsible for the party....thank you!
i was so wrapped up in watching faster with a few friends, i really didn't pay much attention to anything else! I keep forgetting, that i really don't know what any of the other members look like!! LOL.
had a great time still!

Cheers,
Kyle.

Jody
08-09-2004, 06:23 AM
Dave R and DS crew:

Congrats for 5 years supporting our habit, and here's to many more! So sorry I could not attend - it sounds like it was quite the blowout.

Jody

reznor999
08-09-2004, 08:18 AM
Thanks to my friends at DS for such a fantastic party. Congratulations on 5 years of business!! It doesn't seem like it's been that long. This was a spectacular event and the planning that went into it was evident. Here's to many more. It was great to meet some of the club members, too. My wife and I talked to Torben, Leo, Lindsey and met Bong briefly. Great group.

BB

charon
08-09-2004, 08:26 AM
Agreed, Fun party. Thanks Dave. I had fun. It doesn't seem like 5 years, but I guess it has been. I look forward to the pictures and the 10 year party.

It was good to see some people I hadn't seen in a while also.
Bill, you cracked me up with the statement of now knowing why I wear a mask in my profile pic. :)

Holeshot
08-09-2004, 08:43 AM
Such a drag that we had to miss it.. :( :( :( Scheduling conflict with a prior engagement and with the challenge in securing baby-sitting over hear a rescheduled of the other event was not possible.. Sounds like an awesome time. I look forward to the next event at DS regardless of that it is!!

DJS
08-09-2004, 02:35 PM
The 5th Anniversary Party was the best one, I think, to date! Apparently some of us had too much liquid refreshments and got too hot. Note: this guy’s new AMA approved race leathers with super breathability! :eek:

http://www.ducatiseattle.com/_djs/dsPartyStreak.jpg

Squidley
08-09-2004, 03:28 PM
Damn, now I'm really sorry I missed it!!! Cute belly, baby!

Dave R
08-09-2004, 04:22 PM
this in from DucatiNA

LOL!
Tell Polen he is fired!
JP

DJS
08-09-2004, 05:37 PM
Hey gang, the 5th Anniversary pictures from Saturday night are now posted to the Ducati Seattle website. Man...was that Ducati Seattle’s best party ever or what!? To see the Blue Angels swooping down on the pizza and refreshments, Nathan doing his reality TV show tape, some crazy streaker, Doug Polen, dancers on the top of the closets, awesome DJ, exotic sports cars and all the people who came out to help celebrate. It was great!

CLICK HERE (http://www.ducatiseattle.com/home/home.html)