PDA

View Full Version : New member

Jeff
08-08-2004, 10:32 PM
Howdy all. I just joined the group and thought I'd say hello. Planning a ride over to the Seattle/Olympia area in a couple weeks. If it works out perhaps I'll get a chance to meet and ride with some of you.

Best regards,

Jeff

lll0228
08-08-2004, 10:50 PM
Welcome! Come say hi at our next event or something. :) And check out all the DNW benefit when you join as a full member!

mikimoto
08-08-2004, 11:59 PM
Welcome Jeff!

I hear Spokane has got some terrific riding areas. One of these days I'm going to ride over there.

You'll love the riding on this side of the mtns - and you're going to really like this forum. Just a great group of people, lots of events, lots of tech info. So be sure to check here daily.

Miki

Apostate
08-09-2004, 07:22 AM
"Justice Engineer"??

RockStar
08-09-2004, 08:08 AM
Welcome Jeff! Glad t'have ya.

When you come through Oly gimme a shout. I'll be off the bike for a while yet (ACL surgery) but I'd be glad to meet for coffee.

Y.

Holeshot
08-09-2004, 08:54 AM
"Justice Engineer"??

Perhaps he's Bronze
:scared10: ;)

Jeff
08-09-2004, 06:29 PM
Glad to be here and apreciate the welcome! The layout for this site is a lot different than the Speedzilla one where I usually lurk. Looks like I'm going to enjoy both now. :happy57:

I'll read over the site more to find out the benefits of full membership. I'll probably only make it to the west side a couple times a year, so not sure how available i'll be for the cool events you guys put together. I'll do my best.

Let's see...big props for the Mad Max reference "Bronze". Maybe I should've made my forum name "Goose". I work felony parole/probation with the other DOC. A bunch of us picked up the term Justice Engineer as kind of an in house joke. Hope that's cool with everyone. :evilgrin3

I'm going to be in Olympia from the 20th-23rd, get a ride in and then head to Seattle around the 25th or so. If anyone wants to show me some good roads or just check out Ducati Seattle, I'm certainly interested. Thanks again for everyone's replys.

Best regards,

Jeff

RockStar
08-09-2004, 11:49 PM
cool dude. I'll be recovering during that time you're in Oly-town. But I'll still be craving coffee :evilgrin3

I could steer you toward some fast and curvy local roads if you're not familiar with Thurston county.

Y.

Jeff
08-10-2004, 09:54 PM
Sweet! I'll email you before I leave town next Friday. Looking forward to it...