PDA

View Full Version : Let's ride Saturday 8/14 to Leavenworth

Mark
08-13-2004, 09:41 AM
Check out the ride plan in the ride planning discussion :)

We are going to Leavenworth from Seattle and we are meeting at the Southcenter Denny's at 9 am.

If there are any riders east of the mountains who would like to meet at Leavenworth, we should be there around noon on the main drag.

Mark C.

Bong
08-13-2004, 09:49 AM
Jody and I are going to be meeting with others at 0645 at the Chevron station North Bend Outlet Malls exit on I-90. We will be doing the short 3pass run through Snoqualmie/Blewitt/Stevens Pass. Any and all are welcome. We need to be at Duc Sea by 1200, hence the earlier start.

DRS
08-13-2004, 12:15 PM
HUMMMMMM....... if i can get up in time i will try to make it out there, i haven't done a 3pass in a month or so and the last time i tried i got a flat.... :mad:

maybe i'll see you guys at the chevron.

anything exciting going on at ducsea at 12:00?

Two-Push
08-30-2004, 05:03 PM
HUMMMMMM....... if i can get up in time i will try to make it out there, i haven't done a 3pass in a month or so and the last time i tried i got a flat.... :mad:

maybe i'll see you guys at the chevron.

anything exciting going on at ducsea at 12:00?

Hey! Sounds like fun. Wait for me and the Desmo Procastinators to catch up. We may be a little late, but I've always wanted to do this ride.

Thanks for letting me know about it. See you this weekend. Can't wait. Well, maybe I can... :) :)