PDA

View Full Version : New guy in Desmoland

chico77
08-17-2004, 02:07 PM
Hey,
I'm new to the Ducati world as well as the MC world. I just got my first bike, an 04 MonsterDark 620ie. Already gettin' mods like craaazy. And already dreamin of something more bad ass. eg: S4R.
Anyways, just wanted to say hi, and maybe I'll see you guys and girls around town. It's so cool to have such a well organized and highly informative site!

-Chris

Seattle on Capitol Hill

Jeemo
08-17-2004, 03:08 PM
Welcome Chris! I'm sure you'll enjoy your new bike!
Jeemo

DRS
08-17-2004, 03:23 PM
welcome bro....

Bong
08-17-2004, 03:51 PM
Welcome and enjoy your new ride!

mikimoto
08-17-2004, 04:09 PM
Aloha Chris!

There's nothing more fun than having a new bike. Except of course having a great forum to come to for info, events and humor.

I know what you mean about the S4r, everytime I see the blue one, I swear it whispers my name.

Miki

phildo
08-17-2004, 04:34 PM
Hey Chris, Hope you enjoy your Monster as much as I have mine. I bought the 1000 earlier this summer thinking it had way more getty-up than I needed...but now I realize that there is simply no such thing as enough HP :evilgrin3
Just wish I could get the extra 30 horsies of the s4R in an air cooled version. :rolleyes:

Miki, If your talking about that beautiful Blue S4R at Sea-Duc just ignor it. It's a terrible flirt...was trying to lure me away from my beloved 2 valver the last time I was down there.

lll0228
08-17-2004, 04:36 PM
I know what you mean about the S4r, everytime I see the blue one, I swear it whispers my name.
No Miki, it whispers MY name... :)

Welcome to the forum! Join us at our trackday in September! You still have a day or two to freeze the discounted price!!

Two-Push
08-17-2004, 04:42 PM
Welcome! You're about to enter a world of sight, not sound. Where time stands still and... Oh, wait, wrong club.

Anyway, Congratulations on the new ride. If you run into a tall, dark-haired 50-ish accountant with an allen wrench and a hair dryer in his hand, run away... He's about to modify your bike. He goes by "Danger Boy" and he's a wonderful person, but seems to have this latent need to modify Ducatis. He's been known to hang around Ducati Seattle, trying to pass himself off as one of the staff.

Hope to see you on the road.

mikimoto
08-17-2004, 05:06 PM
No Miki, it whispers MY name... :)

I stand to correct you sir! That flirty ferocious beast is most definitely calling my name, and you know, I think I'm woman enough to tame it. Hmmm - on second thought, it may tame me. :scared10:

Miki

chico77
08-18-2004, 11:47 AM
Thanks for all the hospitality!! :D