PDA

View Full Version : Eastside Motorsports Dyno Day result with new CF DP/Remus Pipes

belikeh20
08-21-2004, 08:24 PM
I went to dyno day at DucSeattle June 19, 2004 with stock pipes 61.4hp before valve adjustment at 6k.
Today, with CF DucPerformance/Remus pipes 59.2hp and the curve flattened at 6800rpm. (Valves adjusted at 6,200 miles, Stock Air Filter & no jet kit)

Same tester & machine both times at least the tester didn't scrape my rim some more like last time. I asked him to be gentle this time. :mad:

My tank light was coming on & I had new plugs since I fouled the other ones last week (7,200 miles) so I don't know if that had an effect. I usually get 140 miles before the tank light comes on, but this time at 117 it came on.
I guess I do need a jet kit, open the airbox, & K&N filter?:rolleyes:

I proved the rice factor wrong: Louder exhaust doesn't mean faster.
My butt & ear dyno are off 2.2hp
(Lesson: if you don't dyno, you don't know) :confused5

I found out that my next service at 12K is about $750 (includes tax) 6.5 hours (Belts need to be changed & fork fluid. Service manager Sean said Ducati is the only bike manufacturer that stipulates Fork fluid change every 12K):mad:

Dave R
08-21-2004, 10:56 PM
jet kit is essential

sputnik
08-23-2004, 10:30 AM
Eastside dyno'd my bike on Saturday as well.

2000 900ie
Stratified pipes, open airbox
26k miles
81 hp.

It was rather amusing to watch them shake their heads at my poor abused little bike. It was pretty loud, too.

Holeshot
08-24-2004, 05:26 AM
I found out that my next service at 12K is about $750 (includes tax) 6.5 hours (Belts need to be changed & fork fluid. Service manager Sean said Ducati is the only bike manufacturer that stipulates Fork fluid change every 12K):mad:

That's good! A few of the suspension people around here say that EVERY bike should have it's fluid changed about every 10,000 miles due to the moisture around here. I had mine done at 12k. It's just good PM, IMHO. YMMV. Plust it CYA. :)

- David
(stuck in Boise again)