PDA

View Full Version : Shohomish Motorcycle Show

Rock
04-26-2007, 02:36 PM
I was forwarded this link from a friend, unfortunately I'll be out of town. Anyone been before? Looks like a Monster won a trophy last year?

Cheers!

http://www.snohomishbikeshow.org/

martys
04-26-2007, 02:43 PM
I went about 10 years ago, it was fun watching the Cossacks (http://www.seattlecossacks.com/)perform. Those guys are amaizing trick riders. the rest of the day was kind of blah, tons of very loud open pipe cruisers and lots of black leather merchandise stands.

Hey, I bet you could find some handlebar tassles for your 1098 there :happy44: or maybe a sticker that says "loud pipes saves lives"

:foflmao:

sorry there's an old cruiser guy who parks next to me who lives the Harley dream complete with the 50th anniversary regalia ...

Rock
04-26-2007, 02:52 PM
I went about 10 years ago, it was fun watching the Cossacks (http://www.seattlecossacks.com/)perform. Those guys are amaizing trick riders. the rest of the day was kind of blah, tons of very loud open pipe cruisers and lots of black leather merchandise stands.

Hey, I bet you could find some handlebar tassles for your 1098 there :happy44: or maybe a sticker that says "loud pipes saves lives"

:foflmao:

sorry there's an old cruiser guy who parks next to me who lives the Harley dream complete with the 50th anniversary regalia ...

Ok good to know, thanks.

Red tassles... Hmmmm... Naw, too much drag. But they might look pretty.

No worries, I love the Termi's. It's just that the cops hear you coming too.

kamran
04-26-2007, 03:02 PM
I went last year. If you can look beyond all the sweaty uglies with skulls tatooed and painted all over their bikes...you can find some nice classics. People watching has always been a favorite pass time of mine regardless of their origin & looks....:confused6 :confused5 :confused6 :confused5 :confused6

Bill Anderson
04-26-2007, 03:59 PM
Hey, I bet you could find some handlebar tassles for your 1098 there :happy44: or maybe a sticker that says "loud pipes saves lives".
Don't forget the obligatory "I am wearing this helmet under protest" sticker.

jkester92
04-26-2007, 07:35 PM
I went down for a couple hours last year and parked the 999S in the middle of a line of "custom" Harleys I have never seen a bike get so much attention. I was afraid to get too far away from it, lots of people taking pictures with the duc. I even saw one with a full set of teeth:happy57: If its nice out its kinda fun to sit and watch theese people, wonder what the reaction would be to more than 1 ducati?

Bill Anderson
04-26-2007, 08:10 PM
wonder what the reaction would be to more than 1 ducati?
Once (I think Feb. 2003) the PNW Ducatisti Yahoo group had dinner at the Riverside Alehouse in Snohomish. There were at least 20 Ducs parked in front of the restaurant which drew lots of admiring looks from the folks walking past.

wtate
04-27-2007, 09:14 AM
Is anyone interested in going? I plan on attending. I'd like to get there early, hopefully find a decent place to park, wander around a bit and go for a ride.

martys
04-27-2007, 10:07 AM
I might go if the weather is decent. But you cant leave for a ride until the Cossacks ride, those guys are amazing!

deanduc
04-27-2007, 02:13 PM
I'll be going and Ken goes some years. After ride sounds good.

green98gt
04-28-2007, 06:21 AM
I'm going and so's the wife and a buddy with an mh. So theres a few more ducs for ya. Its an awful lot of black and orange, but there is usually a pretty interesting contingent of classic bikes as well as an excellent selection of chaps and bandanas, gawdy chrome dress up stuff and if your really lucky a Skynard cover band!!