PDA

View Full Version : New site sponsor

Torben
08-30-2004, 07:26 PM
I'm pleased to announce that Speedymoto has signed on as an official site sponsor.

Speedymoto began business last year and has worked very diligently to develop an extremely bulletproof and aesthetically pleasing line of products for Ducati machines.

For those of you who attended DNW2004, I'm sure you are familiar with their products and if you haven't, you can check them out at http://www.desmonorthwest.com/banners.php?op=click&bid=13

There has been a great deal of buzz surrounding this new after market supplier of performance parts for our fine machines including a very good writeup at Onewheeldrive found here http://www.onewheeldrive.net/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=149&Itemid=65 about their performance triple-clamp.

Paid DOC members will receive 10% off list price on all orders. This includes original Speedymoto merchandise as well as anything else they can order - which is most anything on the market.

Thanks for Yousef (Rockstar) for bringing us another top-notch sponsor, and thanks to Christian @ Speedymoto for signing on.

Now go buy stuff - cuz you know you want to!

Holeshot
08-30-2004, 10:11 PM
Awesome!!! They had some really cool stuff at the booth and those custom bikes.. man.. now THAT is a Discovery show I'd watch!!!!!

darkduc
08-31-2004, 12:12 AM
Holy Crow! They make nice stuff but they sure want a lot for it. :scared10:

kneedragger
08-31-2004, 10:56 AM
welcome aboard guys!

TDAdams
10-18-2004, 09:32 PM
Speedy Moto just came out with a 749/999 triple clamp that raises the clips 20mm and allows for 5mm fore and aft adjustment :rolleyes: I'm thinking this might be a mod worth looking into ....

Torben, any progress on a DNW logo for the clutch cover? I noticed in the Speedy catalog that they are promoting group logo services.

Torben
10-19-2004, 08:10 AM
They actually started that as a result of the discussion I had with Christian down there. So if people are interested in an engraved clutch cover we should come up with a graphic and send it to them so people can order it.

I'm also working (when I have time) on a total clutch cover design but getting the bolt hole pattern is a pain in the arse