PDA

View Full Version : new member

BUY LOW
05-26-2007, 11:32 PM
Got my '07 ST3s last week and can't wait to hit the 600 mile mark...should be by the end of this weekend. Mods so far are Turmignoni Carbon exhaust, airbox mod, ECU, countershaft sprocket, and Heli Bar extensions.

Stuff on order: Carbon fiber (CF) rear mud guard, CF air ducts, CF footpeg guard, smoke windscreen, Ducati bike cover.

Stuff I'm considering: Rear tail light LED unit & plate mount to clean up the rear end a bit. Brake light modulator. Steering damper. Slave cylinder. Corbin or Sargent seat - I slip too much on the stock seat.

I'd be glad to glean some wisdom from the forum as this is my first Ducati. Other bikes are a 2001 FatBoy (with more chrome than Carter has pills) and a 2005 Rune (with a paint job that will knock your socks off).

While it will be fun to read about all of your bikes I'd like to know who owns either an ST3 or ST3s so I can share info back and forth.

Thanks for being there and looking forward to getting to know you.

BUY LOW

Norton992
05-26-2007, 11:57 PM
Yeah: Buy Low, looks like you have most of the pieces available already. I would have bought an ST if there had been any non black versions around at the time I bought my multi. Congrats on a sweet purchase, hope to see you on one of the next rides.

jkester92
05-27-2007, 05:58 AM
Hi Keith,
Welcome, Glad to see you found Desmo NW. There is a lot of good info here.
Did you see the thread just before this one for Oregon Riders? Looks like you might have some members close to you. Sounds like you like the ST-3 there are several people here that ride them, I went and sat on one yesterday at ESM that is a comfortable bike and really light feeling. Will you be riding that to Cannon Beach instead of the Rune?

jkester92
05-28-2007, 12:24 PM
Bump, no one even said hi to Kieth...:action027

Nathan Reynolds
05-28-2007, 02:26 PM
Welcome Keith. I ride an '05 ST3. Love it. Now...about that Harley....:rolleyes:

AM-A-Duc
05-28-2007, 04:25 PM
Bump, no one even said hi to Kieth...:action027

Do we talk to hardly riders ?

BUY LOW
05-28-2007, 09:40 PM
Bet you'd talk to a "Hardly" rider if you were broken down on the side of the road and one stopped to see if you needed help :poke:

One of the things I like most about riding is the fun shared by all who ride. Only other bikers, regardless of what they ride, know the thrill of riding a motorcycle.

Now on to more important stuff...like Ducati events in the NW. Are there any big get-togethers planned for this summer?

cptnsaveaho
05-28-2007, 10:01 PM
Whats up Keith nice to have you on board, was that a Japanese HD or a Mexican HD....lol :happy57: We have a big BBQ coming up soon i belive. someone help me with the date?

Jeremy
05-29-2007, 07:49 AM
Whats up Keith nice to have you on board, was that a Japanese HD or a Mexican HD....lol :happy57: We have a big BBQ coming up soon i belive. someone help me with the date?

The BBQ is on Sunday, August 5 :jumping41