PDA

View Full Version : Seattle 100 Sponsers

1FastSS
06-01-2007, 09:04 AM
I am doing the Seattle 100 this year and I am still looking for pledge's. Anyone interested? DesmoNW or Seattle Ducati maybe???? Thank's, Ken:)

ducmons
06-01-2007, 09:20 AM
I am doing the Seattle 100 this year and I am still looking for pledge's. Anyone interested? DesmoNW or Seattle Ducati maybe???? Thank's, Ken:)

Ken - I'm afraid that sponsorships like this aren't worked into the budget. On a sidenote, active DOC Membership would be required to also obtain any sort of memerbership, not to mention it would need to be approved by your fellow DOC members.

Davidé
06-01-2007, 09:26 AM
Ken - I'm afraid that sponsorships like this aren't worked into the budget. On a sidenote, active DOC Membership would be required to also obtain any sort of memerbership, not to mention it would be be approved by your fellow DOC members.To avoid confusion, I think you meant to type: "active DOC Membership would be required to also obtain any sort of sponsorship?" ;)

ducmons
06-01-2007, 09:32 AM
To avoid confusion, I think you meant to type: "active DOC Membership would be required to also obtain any sort of sponsorship?" ;)

pardon my ingles. you are correct. that's what I meant to say. back ingles 101 for me.

Davidé
06-01-2007, 09:37 AM
Just busting ball bearings. :happy57: