PDA

View Full Version : Paging Marty

Perfution
06-11-2007, 08:49 PM
I met Marty for the 2nd time at Spokane during turn 1 corner duty and would like to say hello again. ANyone know his Desmo name? He can reach me at jeff.odland@verizon.net. And congrats on moving up from Novice!!

Sieg
06-11-2007, 08:54 PM
You'll find the DNW Superstar here: http://www.desmonorthwest.com/forums/showthread.php?p=46952#post46952

Perfution
06-12-2007, 08:44 PM
Thank you. KTM EXC 200...the guys on this forum sure know how to live!

Sieg
06-13-2007, 02:13 AM
Thank you. KTM EXC 200...the guys on this forum sure know how to live! The little bike that can :riding:

Ducnhouse
06-13-2007, 08:20 AM
Hey Jeff, if it's not karts it's it's bikes. You really get around in motor sports. Good to hear from you. Have you looked into a track day yet?
I guess working turn 1 at spokane didnt scare you away. It was quite a sight, the fast guys tipping into turn 1.
Did you get your bike back from Barry, how does it feel?

Marty

Perfution
06-13-2007, 08:37 PM
No track day yet but it will happen this year. Did Spokane last Friday in the car and it gave me more appreciation of we saw at the WMRRA races. Work, putting the bike back in the shop (hardwiring radar, installing mount,...) and the car event has left me little time to test the GP Suspension redo but first impressions after a 30 mile twistie route I use for testing were awesome. Amazing how quick the bike turns in, increased control over rough stuff, improved fork compliance over big hits. But it still needs some dialing in which I plan to start this weekend.