PDA

View Full Version : Help! Looking for members in or around Grants Pass, OR

adameldridge
06-20-2007, 02:12 PM
Hello everyone,

Im diving into the world of Ducati once again. Previously I owned a 748S. I lurk on speedzilla and ducati.ms. To the point...

Im buying a 996S from a gentleman in Grants Pass. I live in Columbus Ohio. This makes it tough for me to look at the bike. I really dont want to send a check blindly. Id be forever in debt to any memeber that could swing by and check the bike for me. :bowdown: :bowdown: So how about it. Anyone in or near Grants Pass?:)

Davidé
06-20-2007, 02:31 PM
Welcome to DNW! I'm in Seattle, so I can't offer you much help, but the good news is we have plenty of kind souls that are on the forum / members of the DOC in OR. Good Luck!

adameldridge
06-20-2007, 03:07 PM
Thanks for your kind words davide. Im hoping I'll luck out and someone will read this! When I purchased my first ducati from Boston MA I was able to find a great guy to check it out for me. Ducati owners I've learned are some of the greatest guys you'll meet.

Adam

czaja
06-20-2007, 03:45 PM
Try Hansens in Medford. They are the only duc dealer in southern Oregon. http://www.hansensmc.com/

They might know the bike in question. If you do call them, tell them Mary says Hi.

Sieg
06-20-2007, 04:27 PM
Adam,

Email me the owners name and I'll do a check with a friend who's a native and business owner in GP. Also, I know a sales rep who's very qualified to inspect the bike, GP is his territory, I emailed him to see what his schedule is like.

ssiegmund@gfc-c1.com

adameldridge
06-20-2007, 05:02 PM
Thanks so much for the leads. I will email off the board!

Adam Eldridge