PDA

View Full Version : Hope no one we know was on High Bridge Rd tonite

kurtfriedrich
07-25-2007, 06:09 PM
It was closed about 1/4 N of the curved bridge due to a MC accident. Didn't get close enough to see bike(s).

Kurt

router.exe
07-25-2007, 06:17 PM
It was closed about 1/4 N of the curved bridge due to a MC accident. Didn't get close enough to see bike(s).

Kurt

:scared10:

ijji
07-25-2007, 07:02 PM
Hope they didn't crash at the detour (which is quite fun btw)

wsuduc
07-25-2007, 07:08 PM
About a month ago I was heading up high bridge to pick up a trailer at a friends house.

On one of the sharp courners a motorcycle hit a car head on! :scared10: I stopped to see if they needed any help but everything was ok and everyone was ok as well! I am not sure how it happened, target fixated on the car coming around the corner maybe? Not sure, bottom line everyone was ok in that situation. I hope the same goes for tonight's incident.

Bill Anderson
07-26-2007, 12:50 AM
There are 2-3 corners cut into an adjoining bank, which results in the eastbound lane always having gravel in it. Because of the gravel, I never take them full blast.

momo
07-26-2007, 06:33 AM
There are 2-3 corners cut into an adjoining bank, which results in the eastbound lane always having gravel in it. Because of the gravel, I never take them full blast.

I wish construction crews would clean up better. They just tore up california, but now thats been repaved. but, just a few weeks ago they tore up admiral. and there is a line of gravel going through the middle of the torn up lane. I always get really nervous riding there. especially at night.

MonsterGirl
07-26-2007, 10:09 AM
I wish construction crews would clean up better. They just tore up california, but now thats been repaved. but, just a few weeks ago they tore up admiral. and there is a line of gravel going through the middle of the torn up lane. I always get really nervous riding there. especially at night.

I do not ride on Admiral right now, period. I really hate the grooved pavement and coming around a corner with sewer heads sticking up is no fun at all. I'm sure I'd do something stupid and lose it (or someone around me would). I just take the long way whenever I need to go up there now.

momo
07-26-2007, 10:19 AM
they better fix it sooooon! grrrrrrrr