PDA

View Full Version : WSP on Ben Howard road

kurtfriedrich
08-02-2007, 06:32 PM
As I left for work at 8:45 (Woodinville to Redmond) I decided to take a left instead of a right. 3 passes and a few hours later, I did in fact get to work.
Great day for a ride, except for Rt 2 conditions up towards the top of the pass.

Anyhow, I was surprised to find a WSP giving out a ticket on Ben Howard at 9:05 on a weekday morning. Glad I as there at 9:05 and not 9:00!

Kurt

router.exe
08-02-2007, 06:36 PM
As I left for work at 8:45 (Woodinville to Redmond) I decided to take a left instead of a right. 3 passes and a few hours later, I did in fact get to work.
Great day for a ride, except for Rt 2 conditions up towards the top of the pass.

Anyhow, I was surprised to find a WSP giving out a ticket on Ben Howard at 9:05 on a weekday morning. Glad I as there at 9:05 and not 9:00!

Kurt

i haven't really been riding ben howard at all this season just cuz of how thick the area has been with wsp. i've heard they post 1 at either end and just sweep the road.

AM-A-Duc
08-02-2007, 06:48 PM
strange .....I go out there almost every weekend and have not seen any revenuers this year at all. Just lucky I guess. well I think it is off the map for the rest of the year. :scared10:

router.exe
08-02-2007, 06:53 PM
strange .....I go out there almost every weekend and have not seen any revenuers this year at all. Just lucky I guess. well I think it is off the map for the rest of the year. :scared10:

you must be catching them at the shift change