PDA

View Full Version : Track Day Critiques

martys
08-08-2007, 10:20 AM
With so many of us tracking this year and the growing collection of exceptional photos of many of us, wouldn't it be fun/informative to have a slide show of us where the many advanced and expert riders could help those of us with less experience by critiquing our form and making suggestions for improvements.

It could go something like, pick two or three of your best cornering shots, we'll project them somewhere (like the DucSea garage or warehouse) perhaps side by side with pictures of Stoner for reference, and experienced track riders/racers would provide a brief analysis and commentary along with Q&A?

I bet there are plenty of experienced riders who would help with the analysis for free beer and food :p

What do you think?

Bong
08-08-2007, 10:28 AM
Sounds like a nice idea Marty - could be incorporated into a gathering of sorts.

router.exe
08-08-2007, 10:44 AM
you mean...like a bike nite?

Davidé
08-08-2007, 10:53 AM
The Anatra guys would be happy to do this sort of thing!

(Don't forget, too, the Anatra Corsa racers attend nearly every AF day as control riders and they are always psyched to show you the line and give pointers on technique and body position!)

jbcjr
08-08-2007, 01:58 PM
The Anatra guys would be happy to do this sort of thing!

(Don't forget, too, the Anatra Corsa racers attend nearly every AF day as control riders and they are always psyched to show you the line and give pointers on technique and body position!)

Speaking of AF, is anyone else going to be at the track this Friday??? I guess I must be the only one not going to DNW2007 :(

reznor999
08-08-2007, 02:03 PM
Speaking of AF, is anyone else going to be at the track this Friday??? I guess I must be the only one not going to DNW2007 :(

The entire Anatra Corsa team will be there. Rick, Lindsay, Marty and Bill.

gregc
08-08-2007, 02:34 PM
I'll be at the track this Friday. Tan Toyota Tacoma with Easy up tent. I usually set up shop in the SW corner kinda over by the Restrooms. Join us.

Greg

jbcjr
08-08-2007, 02:41 PM

Cool, maybe I could get some advice this time around. Last time I was down there with NESBA not so much... looking forward to it.

reznor999
08-08-2007, 02:50 PM
Cool, maybe I could get some advice this time around. Last time I was down there with NESBA not so much... looking forward to it.

Sure thing. Come pit by us or find one of us to ride with you during your session. See you there.

kurtfriedrich
08-08-2007, 03:13 PM

Guess this means you will not be at Monday's NESBA?

Ducnhouse
08-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Should be great weather and looks like there's a good turn out. I'm psyched to get out and ride with some of the DNW crew. The 749 is ready with some new trans parts it should shift like a dream.

Davidé
08-08-2007, 03:31 PM
Should be great weather and looks like there's a good turn out. I'm psyched to get out and ride with some of the DNW crew. The 749 is ready with some new trans parts it should shift like a dream.Good luck with the new tranny Marty, just make sure you're not dreaming while you're shifting. :p

lindsay
08-08-2007, 09:24 PM
come on out this friday! the whole team will be there (with two new 1098's!) as control riders and instructors (free too.) we'd love to give advice and any help we can.

hope to see you there.

lindsay
ducati seattle / anatra corsa

Bong
08-09-2007, 05:40 AM
Time to change your avatar Lindsay :p

Davidé
08-09-2007, 08:46 AM
Time to change your avatar Lindsay :pDon't be confused, Lindsay didn't get a new bike, he just washed the 748. :happy57:

Metroninja
08-09-2007, 10:19 AM
Sweet, i've been waiting to see the lines you guys set, can't wait for tomorrow!