PDA

View Full Version : AF day on the 7th, who's going?

Ducnhouse
08-20-2007, 03:26 PM
I was just checking who was going to join the Seattle Ducati/Anatracorsa team for the next AF day.

pmugrage
08-20-2007, 07:41 PM
believe it or not I plan on being there if I can Hold on to the bike:) .........actaully the shoulder is healing fine and I plan on bringing the 748 down to at least get back on the track.

Marty, do you know if the pirelli guy will be there? I need a new set of tire for the 748.

Patrick

jbcjr
08-20-2007, 09:11 PM
I'm all signed up and good to go:happy44: See you guys there!

kurtfriedrich
08-20-2007, 09:21 PM
believe it or not I plan on being there if I can Hold on to the bike:) .........actaully the shoulder is healing fine and I plan on bringing the 748 down to at least get back on the track.

Marty, do you know if the pirelli guy will be there? I need a new set of tire for the 748.

Patrick

I am impressed! Last time I saw you, it seemed you were in a world of pain. Glad to see you back so soon!

Ducnhouse
08-20-2007, 09:37 PM

Patrick

Great, glad to hear your healing up. From what I hear your 748 rails.
I'm not sure about the Pirelli guys, I will try to find out. By the way Josh Bryan the local Pirelli rep was on the Speed channel last night. I think it was the Superbikes show. Looked like Josh did a good job on the stunt portion of the show, I didn't see all of it, we'll have to start calling him Hollywood. Good to see a local guy get on TV.

Marty