PDA

View Full Version : Thar she blows (again)!

Torben
10-04-2004, 10:13 AM
Who's up for a quick ride up Windy Ridge this morning to watch the old gal blow? :happy44:

Bong
10-04-2004, 10:22 AM
I would like to go but too much stuff going on at work. Also, I don't think it will be a quick ride there from where I am in Seattle. Have fun and take lot's of pictures if you make it.

Holeshot
10-04-2004, 11:38 AM
RATS RATS RATS RATS RATS RATS wish I could roll down there. Sounds more and more like she's really gonna do something wacky!! Can't wait to see the pics of the new crater floor after this morning steam event. That was by far the biggest yet. Man.. I gotta get a TV in here.... (then again.. I would not get any work done... AHAHAHHAAH)

sputnik
10-04-2004, 11:42 AM
Anybody want to play hooky tomorrow & go?

Torben
10-04-2004, 11:51 AM
All roads leading up to the mountain are closed from what I can gather. I'd love to go but the weather tomorrow is forboding and getting passed the road blocks could be tricky :p

Squidley
10-04-2004, 12:54 PM
I bet it's packed with the press in their RV's for miles around.

Holeshot
10-04-2004, 01:12 PM
All roads leading up to the mountain are closed from what I can gather. I'd love to go but the weather tomorrow is forboding and getting passed the road blocks could be tricky :p

Two words:

Dual Sport :evilgrin3

Two-Push
10-04-2004, 04:47 PM
Who's up for a quick ride up Windy Ridge this morning to watch the old gal blow? :happy44:

Sounded appealing, but I was listening to the Dori Monson show on KIRO710 on the way home and he had some preacher on explaining why this - together with the recent hurricanes down south - is another sign that the "End is Near".

I'd really like to be close to my family when the time comes, so count me out. Besides, I'm saving my riding money for the chance to ride down to the beach when the next Tsunami warning comes.

I'm sure you can understand. Besides, Swervus, my riding buddy has to work.

lll0228
10-05-2004, 12:20 AM
Sounded appealing, but I was listening to the Dori Monson show on KIRO710 on the way home and he had some preacher on explaining why this - together with the recent hurricanes down south - is another sign that the "End is Near".
Guess this "preacher" doesn't understand science at all. Fear and more fear. Submit to anything you are told!

Sorry to hijack the thread. But if the end is near, it is all because of our own action, don't blame God (or whoever you pray to). It's caused by our lack of respect to the environment. Our lack of respect for our own humanity which could have made peace instead of nuclear weapons. We need radical change, but I know, it is an idealistic dream that will never happen.

End of my "preaching".

Torben
10-05-2004, 07:41 AM
:sign23:

Holeshot
10-05-2004, 09:27 AM
There we go again! 9:00am event. They keep getting larger and larger..