PDA

View Full Version : Last AF Track Day of the season...

kneedragger
10-04-2004, 11:58 AM
Just wanted to remind and envite everyone to the last AF Track Day of the 2004 season this Friday. Weather is looking very promising, heck for those of you that took a chance at the last event where treated to one hell of an event!

In any case, I hope to see more and more DNW members attend. I can't wait 'til next year, we have a lot of great things in store! Ride safe, ride smart and ride on!

Cheers,

Mario

Bong
10-04-2004, 06:11 PM
Hope you all have a great time Mario, I won't be able to attend as I will be out of town. I am hoping to be one of the lucky winners from the raffle though :happy44: :happy44:

Holeshot
10-05-2004, 12:08 PM
Any discounts for those (er.. me) that might get the day off and show up on Friday morning or would the full $210 apply since it would be a day-of registration thing?

Might have the full family out to watch and bring me some food/water/etc. They have day off from school.

Not sure yet. Might only have time for a 1/2 day but I'd like to get out there at least once again before I have to restrict myself to street riding until next season (or start trailering to CA and NV) :evilgrin3

I gotta work on my counter-lean. :confused:

Bones
10-05-2004, 10:27 PM
We'll be there. Kiele does not have school either so it will be a family thing. I'll be, of course, taking pictures. If you're going and I have missed out on a particular shot you want feel free to approach me and tell me what you are looking for...just don't expect me to stand in the middle of the track, it is a race weekend after all.

:)

kneedragger
10-05-2004, 10:55 PM
David and everyone else... Looks like its gonna be another great day for anyone who comes out. Our registrations is pretty low, so if you want maximum track time, come on out and ride folks! My loss is your gain. BTW, we did away with the late fee up until the day of. So come on out and ride!

see you there.

mario

Holeshot
10-05-2004, 11:04 PM
AWESOME!! Just gotta re-arrange a couple of meetings on Friday and I'm GOLDEN!!! :evilgrin3

sputnik
10-06-2004, 07:44 PM
I'm going.

Holeshot
10-06-2004, 07:59 PM
95% there.. plus a pal of mine will be there with his F4 track ho. Should be fun so see who's da-man. :evilgrin3

lindsay
10-07-2004, 01:23 AM
y'all have fun -- wish i could make it! it's killing me that i'm probably done for the season. have a blast --

lindsay

Holeshot
10-08-2004, 06:34 AM
BOO HOO! Been fighting some sort of illness all week and finally it's conquered my immune system... :( Add in pouring rain over here and I'm out for the day... ARRGG!!! :( :(

Good luck to all that are going.. I hope the weather breaks and it turns out to be a great day at the track.

lll0228
10-08-2004, 09:45 AM
Looks like it's a repeat of the last trackday and there is a little break in the weather at Auburn. Hope you are all having fun down there. I can't make it... :(

lll0228
10-08-2004, 09:45 PM
How did it go guys?!

Bones
10-09-2004, 07:58 PM
Well after that event and WMRRA this morning, I had to go home a bit under the weather due to the amount of rain I soaked up (did my best at keeping the track dry :) ).

Unfortunately, Mario had to cut the event short due to weather.

Holeshot
10-10-2004, 08:05 AM
Yeah.. heard it was pretty brutal on Friday. Buddy of mine dumped his SV650 but the bike was ridable so not too bad.

I guess his team mate just won the WMRRA 600 TFS Season Championship on Saturday. Awesome!!

Wish I could have been out there but I've got some illness kicking my butt right now. Might try to get into the 2Fast day on Wednesday.. health still up in the air.. :(

Bones
10-10-2004, 11:34 PM
Well, oddly enough, I got an odd email from a certain company that is 2 fast to speak of asking if I would be interested in shooting on Wednesday. Hope you heal up...I am working on it.