PDA

View Full Version : Cool paint on Matrix 620

Dave R
10-07-2004, 04:48 PM
We decided to add some DP exhaust and get rid of the Matrix "code" on the side of the tank and added a silver stripe the length of the bike like an S4R.. what do you think ?

darkduc
10-07-2004, 04:55 PM
It looks really nice Dave!

UKDuc
10-07-2004, 05:00 PM
Much better IMO. I never liked the code on the tank, and the stripe is purdy.

I watched the Matrix II the other day and the 998 in the movie always looks black, except in occassional strong light conditions, so was always confused by the green color scheme. What you gonna do with the 998 Matrix?

Dave R
10-07-2004, 05:31 PM
the first 998 we sold we had added a Mono seat section with the silver number plates, sold the next week ! the one on the floor now, we just added a green DP seat cowl that replaces the rear seat on it.. looks cool

CINDESMO
10-07-2004, 06:07 PM
The 996 bikes used in the movie were painted green using a can of spray paint. It was probably a really dark green.

Two-Push
10-07-2004, 08:44 PM
added a silver stripe the length of the bike like an S4R.. what do you think ?

David,

Would you please quit putting stripes on the bikes? I'm starting to get lost in the crowd. Whatever happened to flame paint jobs? I might as well buy a Harley, don't you think?

All the best

"Two-Push"

CINDESMO
10-08-2004, 08:23 AM
Almost every week someone comes into the store and tells us "I saw this really cool bike at Starbucks in Issaquah. This handsome young man in extremely striking Joy Pants was riding it. It was bright (Viper, I think) blue with a neat white stripe on it. I must have one!" We just aim to please our customers.

And look at what Ducati has for 05!!!

Two-Push
10-08-2004, 04:11 PM
Almost every week someone comes into the store and tells us "I saw this really cool bike at Starbucks in Issaquah. This handsome young man in extremely striking Joy Pants was riding it. It was bright (Viper, I think) blue with a neat white stripe on it. I must have one!" We just aim to please our customers.

And look at what Ducati has for 05!!!

Okay, okay.... I was just kidding. I love my Ducati, even though some people think it's made by a liquor company. Joy pants? Is that what they are? I have become so used to calling them "Happy Pants" I forgot the real name. They are wonderful and flared at the proper end for older guys like me. Nevertheless, they are way cooler than Danger Boy's leathers, don't you think?

Have you seen what DB wears when he rides the awesome "Gang Green" Electra Glide? Hmmm, wasn't EG the name of one of those lovely talented actors on "Baywatch"? The one who married Dennis Rodman? BTW, do not ride behind DB when he's on the Hardley: that barge parts the wind like Moses did the Red Sea and your bike will overheat. I sometimes worry about him though because he tends to forget which bike he's on and may scratch the bottom of his hard bags in the corners.

Nathan and I went riding last Sunday. Great fun, but he seems to dislike riding in a group of cruisers. He did some bad things. I fear we may have to send him back to the MSF class for some remedial training.

CINDESMO
10-09-2004, 08:50 AM
I often notice that DB is not wearing leather pants, so any leathers would be cooler than that!

Nathan seems like such a polite young man, but I have heard more than enough "stories" about him to know better. Plus, I have seen him hanging out with the ST3 bartender who prefers to expose his knees to the world. Pretty sure they are up to no good.

Two-Push
10-09-2004, 11:11 AM
I often notice that DB is not wearing leather pants, so any leathers would be cooler than that!

Nathan seems like such a polite young man, but I have heard more than enough "stories" about him to know better. Plus, I have seen him hanging out with the ST3 bartender who prefers to expose his knees to the world. Pretty sure they are up to no good.

Yes, I'm disappointed in MW reverting back to his old Honda riding habits. I would have thought the others in the "Hell's Bartenders" social group would have put enough pressure on him to dress appropriately. Maybe they elected him President. Come to think of it, the other HB members don't all dress in that much proper gear, save for Nathan, so maybe we're being too critical on MW. Naawwww, we're not.

Okay, time to head up to Starbucks for my jump start to the day.

Ciao for Now!.