PDA

View Full Version : Hey Squidly!!!

DJS
10-13-2004, 04:54 PM
At our first DNW meeting your friend who shot all the great pictures had slides and was taking down e-mail addresses. Do you know if she has had a chance to e-mail those of us who wrote them on the slide? I’m worried she was SPAM filtered out and I just missed her. Has anything come of the slide show idea that was getting kicked around? Leo that might also be in your area as event coordinator.

lll0228
10-13-2004, 08:18 PM
I have all the slides and have scanned all of the good ones. I am also waiting for Shawna to contact me to pick them up. I'll give her a call now.

Squidley
10-14-2004, 01:18 AM
I gave Leo her number and I'll talk to her too. I've been pretty busy and have had a touch of the creepy crud, (cough cough), so I've been out of it.

But doesn't she take beautiful pics?! She's a very experienced track photographer (tough), and she's out of work right now, so any of you that want to buy some photos of her's I would appreciate it. She did do it for free...

By the way, that's Squidley!

DJS
10-14-2004, 09:39 AM
Thanks Leo and Sara. Yes she takes awesome photos. Some of the best I have seen yet. I can’t wait till we have the slide show next month? Is this going to happen Leo? Leo if we arrange time to get together I can make a web slide show so people can see them online. Also I will watermark them to protect the rights and that way people can order them from Shawna and maybe kick a few bucks into her pocket. How many slides did you scan?

lll0228
10-14-2004, 11:55 AM
I have scanned about 100-plus. I didn't count. About 140.

DJS
10-14-2004, 05:01 PM
So... Are you going to do something special with them or did you do it for Shawna as a favor? Just curious because I would actually like to pay her for one of the images I saw at the Rendezvous. Otherwise would you please forward her phone number to me so I can make other arrangements. PM me if you want me to go directly through Shawna.

Thanks D

lll0228
10-14-2004, 10:07 PM
I just did Shawna a favor, that's all. There are a few good shots of you. :)

Holeshot
10-15-2004, 07:03 AM
Any good shots of me? I could use a few more for my office.

I look something like my avatar (except perhaps a few lbs. heavier.. grrrr)

lll0228
10-15-2004, 02:05 PM
I am still waiting for Shawna to contact me, I can't give out the shots, obviously, it's her IP. So, let's wait a little. :) I am sure it will be soon. 3Gb worth of images!

Holeshot, I think I saw a few images of you. Didn't notice the extra lbs, though. Hee hee. :evilgrin3