PDA

View Full Version : Desmo Northwest Calendar

Torben
10-26-2004, 06:58 PM
We are very pleased to announce the availability for pre-orders of the 1st Desmo Northwest calendar for 2005.
This calendar is the result of hundreds of hours of voulenteer effort by Leo, Jeff and several other people at Ducati Seattle, Gloss Models, Miki, Walter, Jessie (our graphic designer) and more.

The calendar features member bikes with agency modeling talent. We are fortunate enough to be sponsored by:

Evoluzione
Ducati Seattle
Moto Wheels
Foto Veloce
Adrenaline Freaks
Eastside Motorsports
Moto Euro Magazine
Speedy Moto

These calendars will arrive next week and can be purchased now from our site or from Ducati Seattle, Eastside Motosports or Motocorsa.

In order to purchase, visit this link (http://www.desmonorthwest.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6006) .
Demo Northwest DOC members receive a 50% discount; it can be purchased here (http://www.desmonorthwest.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6008)

We only have 1,000 available so get your order in today!

Bong
10-26-2004, 07:15 PM
Ok, just ordered it through paypal - can't wait to see the final product!

Dave R
10-26-2004, 11:27 PM
Hey Torben...I just posted the info on the Monster list and I might want to clarify the 50% discount for DOC members as there are MANY DOC members :eek: Desmo Owners Club the World parent club is the D.O.C., should we say the discount is for DNW/DOC paid members ??

lll0228
10-26-2004, 11:57 PM
Dave, you are right. The Discount is for DNW/DOC Paid Members. And I have already announed it at the DML last week. :) Got quite a few pre-orders from them, too.

Nder
10-27-2004, 03:23 AM
Excellent. Eliza's pimping this as well. They should sell rather fast :)

darkduc
10-27-2004, 07:54 AM
Excellent. Eliza's pimping this as well. They should sell rather fast :)

Ya, with the traffic on her site we should sell quite a few. :) She got the artwork put up last night and already I have an order!

-Jeff

foggy123
10-27-2004, 07:56 AM
Any official unveiling party or signing?

Torben
10-27-2004, 08:10 AM
Maybe :p

Mental998
11-01-2004, 05:17 PM
I just saw the post of some of the calendar pics.

I call "dibs" on the redhead in the June pic.

:D

Torben
11-01-2004, 06:02 PM
Yes that would be Eliza on the Matrix 998 :happy44:
if all goes as planned maybe you can call dibs in person . . .

Torben
11-01-2004, 08:10 PM
OK kids - 4 more days before the calendars are ready so please get your orders in if you're interested! We want to make sure that all of our members get the quantity they want before they are released for general availability.

Nder
11-01-2004, 09:29 PM
I wish you much luck in that endeavour ;P

I just saw the post of some of the calendar pics.

I call "dibs" on the redhead in the June pic.

lll0228
11-01-2004, 10:26 PM
Yes that would be Eliza on the Matrix 998 :happy44:
if all goes as planned maybe you can call dibs in person . . .
I think that should be "you can ATTEMPT to call dibs in person"... :) Eliza kicks ass!

Mental998
11-02-2004, 09:30 AM
I think that should be "you can ATTEMPT to call dibs in person"...

Chya.... dude.... I am going to play my "pitty" card right up front with her.

I'll walk up to her on my crutches with big puppy dog eyes. She can't help but feel sorry for me. Then....BAM... we're on a date. :happy44: That's my plan

Well... that is if my wife isn't there. :o

Bones
11-02-2004, 04:15 PM
This Eliza looks really familiar. Last name Gauger (sp?) perhaps?

Mental998
11-02-2004, 05:44 PM
Last name Gauger (sp?) perhaps?

Nooooooo.

That would be the future Mrs. Mental to you, dude.

Bones
11-02-2004, 05:54 PM
Apologies, I know a girl with hair like that and is in the goth scene so she wears clothes like that and is a model. Too many coincedences for me not to ask.

darkduc
11-02-2004, 08:03 PM
Yes, that's the same girl. :)

Katie_May369
11-07-2004, 08:13 PM
:p I am soooooo excited about the new calendar!! i think thats because I'm in it! I hope you all enjoy it for a long time!

darkduc
11-08-2004, 03:50 PM
:p I am soooooo excited about the new calendar!! i think thats because I'm in it! I hope you all enjoy it for a long time!

Hi Katie! Good to see you on the board! :)

Katie_May369
11-08-2004, 04:27 PM
so do all of you people know eliza?

Mental998
11-08-2004, 04:40 PM

I don't... I was just doing a little wishful thinking.

The sad thing is, I'm old enough that there is more of a chance I would know her dad. :rolleyes:

lll0228
11-09-2004, 01:37 AM

Welcome Katie. :)

Yes, I know Eliza.

darkduc
11-09-2004, 08:53 AM
Yes, I know Eliza.

Well of course you do. All of the models in the calendar were great to work with! I'd like to give them a big thank you for their time as this year's calendar would not be the same without them.

Katie_May369
11-09-2004, 10:04 AM
Were any of you at the calendar shoot????

lll0228
11-09-2004, 10:54 AM
Well, I was! :) Jeff was.

No one else was allowed in general. It was a big secret, Katie. :)

By the way people, Katie is the cutie in May... :)

Apostate
11-10-2004, 09:27 AM
When might my copies of the calendar be in the mail? Or has the postman already torn them open and decided to keep them after having seen the gorgeous girls :happy44: and bikes?

UKDuc
11-10-2004, 09:50 AM
I'd be happy to assist at the next shoot - anything for DesmoNorthwest :D

Torben
11-10-2004, 10:03 AM
Just getting all the shipping stuff together. Since you're in Everett, maybe you could hook up with Jeff and get yours from him directly - saves time and the risk of the postman bending them

darkduc
11-10-2004, 11:02 AM
I'd be happy to assist at the next shoot - anything for DesmoNorthwest :D

Why am I not surprised!? :)

darkduc
11-10-2004, 11:03 AM
Just getting all the shipping stuff together. Since you're in Everett, maybe you could hook up with Jeff and get yours from him directly - saves time and the risk of the postman bending them

Apostate-

If you want to swing by my house and pick it up, that's cool with me. Give me a call: 425.280.4472

UKDuc
11-10-2004, 11:27 AM
Why am I not surprised!? :)

I'd like a calendar or two also, and memebrship to DesmoNorthwest. What would be the best way to accomplish these two tasks? (best in terms of low effort :happy57: )

LittleMeanWolf
11-10-2004, 12:56 PM
UKDuc: I'd like a calendar or two also, and memebrship to DesmoNorthwest. What would be the best way to accomplish these two tasks? (best in terms of low effort )

I suspect the answer will be "Pay for it." =)

- LM Wolf

Jeemo
11-10-2004, 01:01 PM
Hey Feckwit! First off, I wanted to thank you for your offer of help. That's extremely generous of you.
I just joined the DOC a few days ago and purchased some calendars all online and it was very easy if you have a Paypal account...
First go here:

http://www.desmonorthwest.com/forums/subscriptions.php?

then for the calendar click here:

http://www.desmonorthwest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=656&page=4&pp=10

It did take me quite a while to stumble onto how to actually pay for the membership and such. Perhaps a button link on the main page(s) could accomplish this? Just an idea. Right now you have to click on User CP (User control panel) and look at the bottom left and you see subscription links, kinda obscure- at least it was for me.

UKDuc
11-10-2004, 01:20 PM
Hey Feckwit! First off, I wanted to thank you for your offer of help. That's extremely generous of you.
I just joined the DOC a few days ago and purchased some calendars all online and it was very easy if you have a Paypal account...
First go here:

http://www.desmonorthwest.com/forums/subscriptions.php?

then for the calendar click here:

http://www.desmonorthwest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=656&page=4&pp=10

It did take me quite a while to stumble onto how to actually pay for the membership and such. Perhaps a button link on the main page(s) could accomplish this? Just an idea. Right now you have to click on User CP (User control panel) and look at the bottom left and you see subscription links, kinda obscure- at least it was for me.

Thanks Jeemo! - see that is the kind of help I needed Wolf :p

Ain't it time we had a meet-up again soon BTW?

I

UKDuc
11-10-2004, 01:23 PM
.. it was very easy if you have a Paypal account...

Phuck!

Torben
11-10-2004, 01:36 PM
You can use a CC on paypal, or I can take a check.

Jeemo
11-10-2004, 01:43 PM
I say we meet up and invite the calendar girls too so we can buy them a drink to say thanks for their work on the calendars. . . :)
I wonder if I could say "calendar" again in this post. "Calendar"

UKDuc
11-10-2004, 01:48 PM
You can use a CC on paypal, or I can take a check.

If we arrange a meet-up soon, I'll give you a check or cash. BTW, if we have a meet-up it can't be between November 19th and December 3rd - I have urgent business in Jamaica at that time (friend's wedding).

BTW, -dj is leaving for Ireland soon so we have to send him off in style :D

UKDuc
11-10-2004, 01:57 PM
I say we meet up and invite the calendar girls too so we can buy them a drink to say thanks for their work on the calendars. . . :)
I wonder if I could say "calendar" again in this post. "Calendar"

I think the fact that we need a meet-up is the key issue, although probably does not belong in the Calendar thread, although I too have mentioned calendar twice already in this post alone! :rolleyes:

I need a compelling reason to leave my house in the evenings because sad as it is, I may be investing in a copy of Halo 2 today. No need to send a search party if you don't hear from me for a while....

Katie_May369
11-10-2004, 02:32 PM
lll0228 who are you? Are you leo???? :confused: If you are when do i get to see the other pics from the shoot???? :rolleyes:

darkduc
11-10-2004, 02:39 PM
:) Katie, yes, that's Leo.

We'll have to setup a time to review your photos.

Katie_May369
11-10-2004, 02:44 PM
I feel like such an idiot now! :rolleyes: but that's ok! now I know.

darkduc
11-10-2004, 04:49 PM
You can view more photos of Katie in my gallery (http://jefflaplante.com/gallery/Katie). :D

-Katie, you'll want to fix the link in your profile to the one above. It's busted in your profile.

UKDuc
11-10-2004, 04:55 PM
You can view more photos of Katie in my gallery (http://jefflaplante.com/gallery/Katie). :D

-Katie, you'll want to fix the link in your profile to the one above. It's busted in your profile.

I noticed that too... :rolleyes:

Bill Anderson
11-10-2004, 09:25 PM
I saw a display of the calendar at Tully's today. And to think I had the opportunity to have one of those models photograhed on my ST!
Bill Anderson (02-ST4s) Edmonds, WA.

lll0228
11-10-2004, 09:52 PM
I saw a display of the calendar at Tully's today. And to think I had the opportunity to have one of those models photograhed on my ST!
Well, you missed it! :)

It's also being displayed at Flava Cafe on Lake City Way as well. We are looking at more outlets. BullDog on University Way may get it soon as well.

Bill Anderson
11-10-2004, 11:12 PM
I initially missed seeing the display at Tully's, but several of my co-workers pointed it out to me. Of course, I was quick to mention that I know Leo and my bike could have been in the calendar if I had not had a prior committment the day of the photo shoot.

darkduc
11-10-2004, 11:25 PM
:D I just got that display up on Monday. I'm glad people are noticing it. Now if they'd just buy some calendars!

Katie_May369
11-11-2004, 03:07 PM
:rolleyes: I think the models should get a discount on the calendar :p but thats because i have to buy a bunch!! :D oh, Jeff or Leo, was there going to be a calendar signing anytime soon?

lll0228
11-11-2004, 04:11 PM
:rolleyes: I think the models should get a discount on the calendar :p but thats because i have to buy a bunch!! :D oh, Jeff or Leo, was there going to be a calendar signing anytime soon?
Katie, check your email... :)

Bill Anderson
11-11-2004, 06:44 PM

Talk to your agent. A free calendar should have been in your contract.
Bill Anderson (02-ST4s) Edmonds, WA. :)

lll0228
11-11-2004, 06:51 PM
Talk to your agent. A free calendar should have been in your contract.
Bill Anderson (02-ST4s) Edmonds, WA. :)
Bill, it's taken care of.

Torben
11-11-2004, 07:57 PM
Calendars are going in USPS tomorrow for those that haven't picked them up from other locations yet. Hopefully the fine postal service can read the "please do not bend" stickers! :scared10:

Mental998
11-11-2004, 09:48 PM
And....... since I live waaaaaay over here on the east side, mine will come PRE-signed by all the beautiful models......right.....?

;)

Torben
11-11-2004, 09:55 PM
:confused5 ya I'll get right on that Layne
BTW have you actually ridden your 998FE yet? :evilgrin3

Mental998
11-12-2004, 10:45 AM
BTW have you actually ridden your 998FE yet? :evilgrin3

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :mad:

The doctor has STILL not looked at the CT scan I had done last week.

I will ride that bike as soon as my rear set parts get here....

.....no matter what he says.

lll0228
11-12-2004, 02:51 PM
Calendars are going in USPS tomorrow for those that haven't picked them up from other locations yet. Hopefully the fine postal service can read the "please do not bend" stickers! :scared10:
With the built-in stiffener it should be ok. Don't worry guys. :)

LittleMeanWolf
11-12-2004, 03:02 PM
With the built-in stiffener it should be ok. Don't worry guys.

Somehow I know there's a joke here, but I'll bite my tongue... =)

- L Mean W

Bong
11-12-2004, 03:54 PM
With the built-in stiffener it should be ok. Don't worry guys. :)

Oh Leo, this has got to be the quote of the year!!!! :happy44:

Holeshot
11-12-2004, 03:56 PM
Oh Leo, this has got to be the quote of the year!!!! :happy44:

OH MY! Do I need to censor that post!??!?!?! :scared10: :happy44: :evilgrin3

lll0228
11-12-2004, 06:50 PM
I am with stupid. :)

Dave R
11-12-2004, 11:21 PM
I am with stupid. :)

ROTFL :happy44: :happy44: :happy44:

Holeshot
11-13-2004, 11:14 AM
Hm.. gonna be in the city tonight for my birthday gig.... wondering if there is some way I can meet up and get a calendar... hm.. hm..

Also going to hit up the Seattle ChampsKarting place after dinner.. not sure what time but if anyone is interested in some racing... maybe we can meet-up and have some fun!

lll0228
11-13-2004, 11:51 AM
Holeshot, when and where are you going for your birthday gig? You can drop by my place and pick up as many calendars as you wish.

ChampsCarting...I smell gas!

Holeshot
11-13-2004, 12:03 PM
We're going to Benihana on 5th. Been YEARS, last time was in Vegas in 1998 I think. ahahha Our neighbors never even heard of it, they're from Virginia, figured it would be interesting.. I always have a good time and I love drinking Saki so it sounded like something interesting to do.. :happy57:

Then it's off to Champs on 6th in Georgetown. Not sure when but since it's all electric, if we smell gas I'm heading for the door! :)

UKDuc
11-13-2004, 12:04 PM
I was down at Champkart for the first time the other day on a work moral event - was better than I thought! Best time that day was by me - 20:17 - I'm sure iwth some practice I'll get under 20 :)

I'd come but this is my last weekend before my holiday, and the many little jobs are piling up :(

jpuck91
11-13-2004, 07:52 PM
Hey got home this afternoon, the mailman was kind enough not to keep my copy of the calender! Awesome work!

I was, however, under the impression it was going to be a motorcycle calender... but I didn't notice any motorcycles... :happy44:

lll0228
11-13-2004, 08:09 PM
I was, however, under the impression it was going to be a motorcycle calender... but I didn't notice any motorcycles... :happy44:
ROFL!! Turn on your girl filter, if you have that capability... :)

darkduc
11-13-2004, 10:21 PM
:p hee hee! Thanks, I'm glad you like it. We worked hard to bring it to you.

Holeshot
11-14-2004, 06:45 PM
I was down at Champkart for the first time the other day on a work moral event - was better than I thought! Best time that day was by me - 20:17 - I'm sure iwth some practice I'll get under 20 :)

I'd come but this is my last weekend before my holiday, and the many little jobs are piling up :(

Oh man was that fun! Benni's was awesome (even though we spent $130 in the bar *before* we even got seated for dinner). The filet was beyond description. Man.. why don't I go there more often??? (hm.. see pre-dinner bar bill above).

Racing was a hoot! The place was deserted (WTF?) so the 4 of us had it to ourselves to hash out the pecking order. I'm ranked at 62,000th of 93,000 BUT I did smoke everyone in the group. For the wife's first time there by the time we left she was a lot faster than my *first* session that night.

The printouts they have at the Seattle (Georgetown) location are superior even if the cars are a bit slower than the ones at Mill Creek. The longer track and slightly slower cars makes for a better buck:bang ratio. :) :)

What a great weekend! And top it all off I FINALLY got my converatable put back together again and cleaned up (it has been in parts in front of my shop for over a month and the inside had become some sort of petri dish). Sorry I was not able to hook up with you Leo. :(

If someone can toss my copy in the mail.. it's all good with me.
:happy44:

- H (one happy old-fart)

Torben
11-14-2004, 07:22 PM
They should arrive on Monday. They were mailed a few days ago and some people have already received them so you should get your tomorrow lad!

Mental998
11-15-2004, 02:03 PM
I got mine today.....! :happy44:

Nice.

franko
11-15-2004, 08:01 PM
Got my two today. One for me and the other to be used for a low cost quality holiday gift! Well done folks and using local talent is a nice touch.

Torben
11-15-2004, 08:16 PM
Glad everyone seems to approve so far - tell your friends before we run out!

Holeshot
11-16-2004, 08:16 AM
Yeap! Mine arrived yesterday in prefect condition!!!

Not long after I hung it up my daughter sailed into the office and noticed the new addtion and said. Wow.. look at that cool calendar! (she's 5 ) :D

Very impressive work gals and guys!!!!

zdm748
11-16-2004, 12:11 PM
I ordered a calendar yesterday through PayPal. I didn't notice a disclaimer regarding owning one while living in North California(just south of Orygun). Will it be delivered in a plain brown paper package?? Must I keep it in a closet, only bringing it out to admire?? I had an opportunity to see the calendar in its making..Ok, I covered the license plates on our bikes when we crossed the border, they actually looked like Wisconsin plates :D . When we finally get rid of the sponge just to the south(South California)..maybe the North can be a real part of the PNW?? What do you think up there?? :confused: .
Anyway. on a more serious note...I didn't notice any shipping or handling charges when I ordered the calendar and was not charged any?? I am more than happy to pay same as I am excited (I live in a very small town) about getting the new calendar..Thanks to all who put the effort into making it!!
Dolph Eley

Torben
11-16-2004, 12:21 PM
Hey Dolph your calendar will be sent shortly. We're not charging for shipping charges but if you want to email me a beer or something so I can sip on it while stuffing envelopes and sticking on address labels that'd be sweet :happy36:

zdm748
11-18-2004, 11:05 AM
Thanks Torben..I wait with baited breathe for the calendar. It will have top magnet on the reefer..and at the end of the year, it will go into the secret Ducati calendar files..only opened on New Years Day of each following year. Yes..I am a little anal regarding some things.. :D
Thanks again..Dolph E.

Katie_May369
11-18-2004, 05:40 PM
All of my friends loooove moriko's pic! :rolleyes: One of my Brother's friends made a nasty comment about mine. But in the end it's all good! :p

darkduc
11-18-2004, 09:03 PM
One of my Brother's friends made a nasty comment about mine. But in the end it's all good! :p

Well, that's not very nice. I hope you like your photo.

Apostate
11-19-2004, 10:25 AM
Apostate-

If you want to swing by my house and pick it up, that's cool with me. Give me a call: 425.280.4472

Jeff,

Sorry, I slacked off about calling. Then got caught up in buying a new bike. :D Since I didn't call to arrange pick-up, did you ship mine out or are you still hanging on to them? If you've still got them, I'll give you a ring and work out a time when I can pick them up.

Thanks!

darkduc
11-19-2004, 10:55 AM
:)

That's alright. I think Torben may have already gotten yours in the mail. If not, you're more than welcome to come by to get them.

-Jeff

Katie_May369
11-19-2004, 07:53 PM
Jeff I LOVE my pic it's sexy and I didnt have to show alot of skin! The kids at the daycare were I work were like, "Are you naked?". So I had to show them I had a shirt on! They're so cute!

darkduc
11-21-2004, 11:16 PM
Jeff I LOVE my pic it's sexy and I didnt have to show alot of skin! The kids at the daycare were I work were like, "Are you naked?". So I had to show them I had a shirt on! They're so cute!

:) That's funny! Good, I'm glad you like it. So does everybody else! :D

Apostate
11-22-2004, 10:14 AM

Oh, sure...just go and put that mental image in our heads. I'm not at all distracted now.

Thanks a lot!

I'm off to try to focus on whatever it is I was doing.

Katie_May369
11-22-2004, 03:55 PM
Apostate i'm sorry i distracted you that wasnt my intention! :p

lll0228
11-23-2004, 10:05 PM
Just a quick reminder to all who haven't bought the calendars yet...

They are selling out FAST!

And they are still available at Ducati Seattle and Eastside Motosports for immediate retrieval. :) Save you some shipping cost, too.

And if you are in Portland, head over to Motocorsa!

If you are just too far away from any of them, we can ship it to you. I can't believe I have sent a few to Australia and Slovakia (!).

Get yours while it's hot (and available!).

Franktx1
11-26-2004, 09:19 AM
Can these calendars be shipped by mail? I followed the PayPal link but there is no shipping charge and I'm 2,000 miles away.
Frank C

lll0228
11-26-2004, 12:35 PM
Frank, sent you a PM. We'll figure it out.

swassociates
11-29-2004, 10:46 PM
Thanks for the get together for the Calendar debut tonight! Hope to see everyone again soon.

:happy36: :happy36:

http://images.andale.com/f2/114/104/6453215/1083454154953_SWA_Logo_8.jpg

lll0228
11-30-2004, 12:21 AM
It was awesome seeing such a great turnout! It looks like everyone had a good time with the girls signing calendars and stuff and pool etc. The girls said THANKS! You guys were awesome. :)

Pictures! :)

Pictures from the Party (http://www.leolam.com/DNW1128/)

Apostate
11-30-2004, 07:55 AM
The girls said thanks?? Tell THEM thanks!! :D :happy36:

And thanks to everyone who put together the calendar and arranged the get together (Torben, Leo, Jeff, et al). Had a great time. Introverted as I am, it was good to meet people face to face.

Torben
11-30-2004, 10:18 AM
It was good times - thanks to everyone who made it! I promise it won't be so long before we do another get together.
Leo, thanks for arranging the presence of our lovely models! :happy44:

darkduc
11-30-2004, 10:51 AM
Wow, thanks for showing up everyone! That was fun :) What a great bunch of people you all are.

Thanks to all the models for taking their time to come out last night to sign all those calendars and talk with us.

Bong
11-30-2004, 11:15 AM
Had a great time in the short amount of time I was there! Never met and chat with models before :eek: Thanks to the models for the autographs, to all involved with setting up the event, and Torben for letting me win a round of pool!

phildo
11-30-2004, 11:38 AM
Yes that was fun!
It was good to meet a few of ya face to face.
I didn't realize the models were so young until they all disappeared when the club turned 21...Guess I'm not a very good judge of age. Can we get slightly older models next year? I felt kinda creepy when I realized I was lusting after a 15 year old :scared10:
Thank god my lame attempts at flirtation were kept to a minimum, that could have been really embarrassing :o

Bones
11-30-2004, 01:25 PM
Wish I would have gone to that instead of the other shoot I was at last night. Hopefully we can do another event soon and I can show up.

Katie_May369
11-30-2004, 02:16 PM
Thanks guys I had a great time signing calendars!! I wish I could have stayed longer!! :rolleyes: You are all amazing men!
~ Thank's again to Jeff and Leo!! :p

lll0228
12-01-2004, 01:06 AM
Yes that was fun!
It was good to meet a few of ya face to face.
I didn't realize the models were so young until they all disappeared when the club turned 21...Guess I'm not a very good judge of age. Can we get slightly older models next year? I felt kinda creepy when I realized I was lusting after a 15 year old :scared10:
Thank god my lame attempts at flirtation were kept to a minimum, that could have been really embarrassing :o
Phil, pleased to meet you there, too.

These girls/ladies are so used to being hit on it's no biggie. You were well-behaved enough, don't worry. And honestly if anyone was out of line they would have felt the weight of my 200mm zoom lens slamming hard on their heads. :) I wouldn't let that happen.

Fashion models start young. That's just the business. And see? Katie is all game. :) You can only embarass yourself! LOL

lll0228
12-01-2004, 01:07 AM
Thanks guys I had a great time signing calendars!! I wish I could have stayed longer!! :rolleyes: You are all amazing men!
~ Thank's again to Jeff and Leo!! :p
You are very very welcome babe. And check your mailbox, there is a picture of your parents. :)

Bong
12-01-2004, 08:33 AM
...if anyone was out of line they would have felt the weight of my 200mm zoom lens slamming hard on their heads...

This is the second quote from Leo that had me rolling in laughter!!! :happy57: :D :happy57:

darkduc
12-01-2004, 09:58 AM
Yeah, he's a funny guy! :p

Holeshot
12-01-2004, 10:36 AM
Thanks guys I had a great time signing calendars!!... :rolleyes: You are all amazing men! :p

OK. Now I obviously did NOT speak with you there... :)

Thanks for spending the evening with us and for signing all those calendars! It was great to see calendars being sold too.

It was well worth the trip and somehow I managed to time it just right and drive right onto the 10:50 boat to the boonies.. :D

Glad we got it together and yeah we need to meet more often!

lll0228
12-01-2004, 03:59 PM
This is the second quote from Leo that had me rolling in laughter!!! :happy57: :D :happy57:
And the first one was???

Holeshot
12-01-2004, 04:45 PM
FWIW.. here are the 20 pics that I took on Monday. None are very good. I need to get a good mid-size zoom everything I have is L glass in the 200mm + range... and the USM is toast on one of them to top it all off (remember the words.. don't buy grey market.. don't buy grey market)

http://www.fotoveloce.com/gallery/dnw_cal_release_2004/

Torben
12-01-2004, 04:59 PM
Very nicely done - those are great pics. Thanks Dave!

Katie_May369
12-03-2004, 02:49 PM
You're very welcome! I had alot of fun talking to everyone!!

Leo what do you mean that I'm all game??? :rolleyes:

lll0228
12-03-2004, 03:32 PM
You're very welcome! I had alot of fun talking to everyone!!

Leo what do you mean that I'm all game??? :rolleyes:
It means you are very good at being hit on. :)

In another words, it means you are really cute. LOL

Katie_May369
12-03-2004, 11:21 PM
Thanks leo you made me blush! :p and yes I am used to being hit on I guess. :rolleyes:

FLRoadking
12-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Would like to order a couple calendars. Missed ER not doing a calendar last year and would like to get a couple for 09. Can someone tell me where to order by email? Thanks

Lotus54
12-14-2008, 09:07 PM
I was going to pick up a calendar when I was at DucSea during the party- but completely forgot.

Do they still have some? I'll be in the big city Friday (I think) and could swing by.

Mark

Carr
12-14-2008, 10:01 PM
I talked to one of the guys in parts (I forget who) and he said they had a whole box of em. You might ask em if they'd drop some into the mail for ya

gregc
12-14-2008, 11:40 PM
I'll be taking orders for mail order calendars. $14 plus shipping and handling. I will post the cost of S&H tomorrow.