charon
10-28-2004, 04:48 PM
Lambo Gallardo vs Duc 999 on the track.

http://www.sleepy-fish.com/sleepy/5thGear_Lambo_vs_Ducati_hi.wmv

it's the nice looking new black Ducati.

:D

UKDuc
10-28-2004, 05:08 PM
WOW - great video and I love 5th gear (they are on Speed channel Mondays at 10pm). What an excellent comparison - and lots of hooliganism thrown in for fun :D

Tiff Needell (driver of the Gallardo) was a former formula 1 racing driver - not your average road tester and obviously not taking it easy ;)

Torben
10-28-2004, 07:25 PM
OK so that kicks A$$. Not only because it's proven that 2 italian wheels are better than 4, but because I love lamborghini (since my dream car is the Diablo) but watching the shadow race of the car I love and the bike I love going at it makes me all giddy and other stuff :happy44:

Bong
10-28-2004, 09:03 PM
Man, that is a really well done piece of work. The track was pretty nice too with the ocean as a backdrop. It sure would be fun to take a car like that on the track to see what it can do, street driving sure would be boring after a trackday like that. Gee...that's the same feeling I get after a trackday on the bike :happy44:

darkduc
10-29-2004, 07:54 PM
I hear ya Bong. It's hard to ride with traffic after getting off the track. Cool video. Wish they could safely race at the same time. That'd be nutty though.