PDA

View Full Version : Desmosedici Eat Your Heart Out When You Ride One.

lash188
05-07-2008, 01:59 PM
This is the deadly'st Machine I have ever ridden. Rides like a 250 on Steroids. The rumble of the motor with the invert of the V4 engine is like no other. When your on the power in full lean out of the turn the bike does'nt even squat (Thankx to the smooth power delivery). It turns in like a fully tricked out race bike just bone stock out of the box. Like I said "It's Deadly". I tweeked the preload inn a few turns after bouncing it a little in the pitts and slowed down the compression and preload a notch. "Worked a charm".
A very special thankx to Gary (owner of bike) and My Team mates and staff of Eastside Motosports in making this first ride of the Desmosedici on an open track. Mike and Big Dave (official licensed mechanic for the Desmosedici) from Eastside Motosports I know had their hearts in their mouths when they heard me go down the straightaway for the first time but it's all good. I had this Beast tamed on my first lap and Many more to come.
Once again this bike is like No other I've ridden. The power delivery is smooth but exciting and even though I race 190hp/r machines on a regular basis it brings an unbreakable grin back to my ears, and a couple of times found myself actually reminding myself to breath going down the straightaway. It is however not for the casual street rider as It will "Bite"
I'm privilidged to have gotten to Ride Gary's Desmosedici and look forward to This Thursday's track day with Eastside Motosports official Ducati demo day's at pacific Raceways in Kent WA. Come out and have a look around and sign up for a Demo on the many models Ducati have to offer. If you choose to Ride the Eastside Motosports Demo Desmosedici by all means bring your cheque book with available $70,000 + and you can smile like I do!. I have one in My Garage and intend on pinching some arses on it, in full lean angle when your not looking on my way by.
Giddy Upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp#188WMRRA
#108AMA
http://www.clannadhhomes.com/Lash/desmo1.jpg
http://www.clannadhhomes.com/Lash/desmo2.jpg

skibonk
05-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Welcome to the Forum Lash!!

I'm so jealous!:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Wish I could be there to watch tomorrow

kurtfriedrich
05-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Are you saying if I bring a checkbook with a bank statement that shows 70K, I can get a demo ride on the RR??

If true, I'm there.

Kurt

YellowAnatra
05-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Welcome Lash to the forum. I was there Sunday and saw you ride, and am an instant fan!! What an incredible thing to see (and hear) rip up the track.

dwnhillskater
05-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Lucky...

Scottsst
05-07-2008, 05:32 PM
welcome to the club lash I can't wait to see you rip it up on the D16RR on Thurday down at the track .

Chris
05-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Welcome Lash. I can't wait to see the D16RR in action tomorrow!

lash188
05-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Ya might want to be a little more convincing with words about actually purchasing one with that cheque first. ;-) Who knows ya might get addicted aswell!. and spend that cash in Your account?
Cheer's LASH #188 WMRRA
#108 AMA

Are you saying if I bring a checkbook with a bank statement that shows 70K, I can get a demo ride on the RR??

If true, I'm there.

Kurt

ducmons
05-07-2008, 06:24 PM
Lash,

Thanks for taking time to post your experience on the D16RR. Been a fan myself of that machine, but unfortunately I don't have one on my garage. Props to you for having one and props on the great success you've had as you continue to race.

I laughed at your comment about piching arses as you pass us by. Too funny, but true. :lmao:

Ride on man and keep posting, good to have you here. Here's to your new Sedici :happycheers:

Bong
05-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Thanks for posting Lash!

Bones sure does take nice pics :bowdown: